Thank you Jon! Love you!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Dear Honey

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thank you Jon!  Love you!! Thank you Jon! Love you!!

Unread 07-08-2004, 08:28 AM
Thank you Jon! Love you!!

You have really showed his true character, especially through the cancer. You accepted the job here blindly, just to get us back home. You has been to every Dr. appt. You have listened to me cry,listened while I talked about my fears, and helped me plan for the "what if". You were the last person I wanted to see before surgery and the first person I asked for in recovery. You have stepped up and really showed what a great Father he is. It was not easy for you to go from working outside the home to being thrown into the SAHD role but you have done it and done it well. There are days when you doubts yourself (I have days like that too) but you are doing well. Nobody said being a SAHM or SAHD was easy!! Not only do you take care of the girls but you take care of the puppy/cats/fish, clean, cook, do the dishes, wash the laundry, shop, do the yard work, and you still has time to wait on me hand and foot. You have a big bed you can sleep in but you choose to sleep on the couch, next to me in the chair, until I am ready to sleep in the bed! Now, you are back to work part time and are still doing all of this!!! I am so happy and so blessed that I am married to you. You truly iare the man that was made just for me!!!!
Sorry to gush but I am just so happy, so proud, and I am madly in love with you!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register