Well, my news wasn't too good either...... - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Well, my news wasn't too good either...... Well, my news wasn't too good either......

Unread 07-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Well, my news wasn't too good either......

I too read and re-read your posting and didn't know what to say - except keep being positive. You can see how much you help others - now everyone's there for you.
I hope and pray all will go well for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2004, 05:20 AM

Jeanine ....I am so sorry to hear your not so great news. You have always been our shoulder to cry on and been there for so many of us. We are all here for you. I will be praying for you. You are very brave and most of all very strong. You will beat this. Its terrible the hand you were dealt but with the help of God you will beat this for sure. If anyone can beat this ..you can. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
LINDA (chimx2)
Unread 07-15-2004, 06:40 AM

Jeanine,
You are a blessing and encourager to many. I'm so sorry for your biopsy news. I will be praying for you.
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2004, 01:51 PM

*sigh*

Good luck to you, too, Jeanine! This disease...grrrrrr!

Your posts have been filled with information and compassion that makes a newbie like me find a lot of comfort here. I thank you for that, and I know that it is THAT attitude that will carry you thru this latest trial.

I pray that this procedure takes care of any straggler cells.

Hang in there, and all you need to. As you know

this is a great place to find the support we all need.
Unread 07-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Sorry to hear

about your news Jeanine. This cancer stuff drives me nuts. I hope all goes well for you from now on. I have read many of your posts and you are very positive. You will get through this - you will still have a great summer. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Unread 07-15-2004, 08:03 PM

Hey, Jeanine. I really felt the wind knocked out of me when I read your post. We really do know the meaning of the words, "battling cancer", don't we? And I guess all we have to do is keep showing up, going to doctors, getting the tests we need to get done.

When you're undergoing your laser surgery and colposcopy, keep in mind the Ray Charles song, "Hit the road, Jack!" (and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more!!)

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless,
Unread 07-15-2004, 09:15 PM

Ah, Jeanine, I just wish the was physical.

I've been watching the Tour de France (go Lance). His first tour was 1999 when I'd just got my diagnosis so I've become rather fanatic about rooting for him.

One of the things that so strikes me about these tour riders is that they can take the most bruising damaging falls and then pick themselves up and get back on the bikes and finish the stage. And sometimes the next stage, and the next. Tyler Hamilton rode the whole 23 days last year with a cracked collar bone and came in fourth. I'm so in awe of that ability to pick themselves up and get on the bike again. I'm going to try to send you some of that energy. You *will* finish the race and graduate too.

Unread 07-16-2004, 01:16 PM

Jeanine,

Here's to a very successful surgery, and the best of news next week. I have so admired your positive, caring appoach to us all. You are one special person.

big
Unread 07-16-2004, 02:00 PM

Jeanine,

Good luck w/ everything! You are strong.

Kim
Unread 07-17-2004, 01:07 PM

Jeannie,
your news took the wind ouf of my sails, had to sit back and digest this before I could reply. You are a wonderful person and full of knowledge and positive replies. Same as Ellen!
I will be thinking of you on Wednesday, you are in my prayer's.
Andrea

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register