Calendar for the week of July 19 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Calendar for the week of July 19 Calendar for the week of July 19

Unread 07-18-2004, 08:58 AM
Calendar for the week of July 19

Wow! We have a very busy week! Now, if I've missed your appointment for some reason, please add it on to this thread so that we can wish you well!

MONDAY

Labradorian73 (Fay) is going to the castle for her TAH.

(((Fay))) Wishing you a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Remember to be a good and follow doctor's orders. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids.

jjgo6 (Kim) is having a LEEP.

(((Kim))) I hope your LEEP goes well and that it removes every last one of those abnormal cells!

Basketnut (Lori) has her postop appt with her gyn/onc.

(((Lori))) I hope your appointment brings the good news that you are healing well and your recovery is going as expected.

Limbo is having her first post-chomo follow-up.

(((Limbo))) Wishing you an appointment filled with excellent news!

WEDNESDAY

Jeanine is having her vulvar/vaginal laser surgery.

LMO has a consult with the radiologist.

(((LMO))) I hope your appointment goes well and that you come out of there with a plan of care that will insure a healthy future for you!

Quiltcrazy44 (Linda) has an appointment with her oncologist.

(((Linda))) I hope all goes well and that your treatment plan is in order to get those cancer cells out of there! And good luck as you continue your radiation treatments this week!

THURSDAY

Basketnut (Lori) is having a port placement and chemo.

(((Lori))) I hope your procedure goes well and that this chemo gets you off to a good start toward a Cancer-Free future.

(((Girls))) I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and 'ers this week. Please come back and let us know how things go when you feel up to it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2004, 09:14 AM

Thanks Jeanine!

Best wishes to you on your surgery on Wednesday.....you are right it is a busy week !!!

As my DH says, the car is alreay on autopilot to Indy. It's been worth it though........i'm so glad i went to the gyn/onc for surgery.....

Best wishes to all of the sisters who have appointments/treatments this week !!!!!
Unread 07-18-2004, 09:45 AM

Fay, May you have a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Kim, Hope your LEEP removes every abnormal cells.

Lori, I hope your appointment and port placement and chemo go well and put you on the road to being cancer free.

Limbo May your appointment bring good news!

Jeanine, Hope your surgery gets rid of every abnormal cell for good and that you recover quickly.

LMO May your consult go and you come up with a good treatment plan.

Linda, Hope you have a good appt and that your radiation treatments are going well. Been looking fro a post from you since Wednesday.

and for all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2004, 10:24 AM
Busy week!

I start Gemzar Tuesday. Maybe. Am still thinking of saying no. I really want to try another drug first but "they" say this is better.
Jeanine, may your surgery go well, get rid of those little nasty cells and may that be alla you need. Basketnut--port placement is local anesthesia surgery--very easy--and you'll be on your way after that to getting those darn cancer cells out of you. I hope your port surgery aftermath is like mine--I never had any pain once the numbing wore off. Fay, may that TAH go well. Don't let them push you out of the hospital before you're ready and don't eat the green jell-o. Limbo-may the doctor say you're in fine shape and all looks good. Linda--may your oncologist come up with just the plan so that any cells daring to remain skeedaddle out and leave a sign for other cancer cells: this place uninhabitable. And LMO, let's hope for a good radiologist and a good plan.
Unread 07-18-2004, 11:03 AM

(((Ellen)))

If you start Gemzar on Tuesday, I hope it has minimal side effects for you, but maximal results on chasing those cancer cells away. See them :run3: in terror!

Unread 07-18-2004, 01:30 PM

Ellen

May the Gemzar, if you start it on Tuesday gets rid pf the cancer for good with minimal side effects,
Unread 07-18-2004, 02:46 PM

Ellen--Hope that Gemzar zaps any and all cancer cells, never to return. I'll be thinking of you.

Fay-Good Luck on your surgery--Rest, Rest, & Recover Well.
Kim--Hope your LEEP is successful without any side effects.
Lori- Hope you gyne/onc vist goes smoothly
Limbo---May your visit with the MD be nothing but good results
Jeanine- May you have a sucessful surgery free of problems, Remember to Rest, Rest, & Recover.
LMO-Good Luck with your appointment.
Linda-Also Good Luck with your appointment.
Lori-Just like Ellen said, Port placement is very doable. I too never had any problems with pain after my port was placed. May your chemo go well with minimal side effects.

Despite taking Naprosyn for over 2 weeks, I have had no relief from my abd pain. So I am having a MRI tomorrow and see an oncologist on Thurs (a sub from the Comprehensive Cancer Center as mine is on vacation).

's to all during our busy week.

Cindy
Unread 07-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Ruth

I hope that MRI shows adhesions or something non cancerous and non bothersome that's causing the pain. The last MRI I had for nerve problems (pre cancer) was fun. I don't mean being in the tube and all. But I had the "oldies" station on and just as the clanging and clanking of the MRI machine started, they started playing a Beach Boys tune in perfect synchronisity to the MRI banging and it was so hard not to move!
Unread 07-18-2004, 03:57 PM

Cindy. I hope that MRI shows adhesions to be the sourcce of your pain. Adhesions cause me much problems too.
Unread 07-18-2004, 04:04 PM

Fay -- I will be praying for you as you go into surgery tomorrow, take it easy when you get home and follow the doctors orders.

Kim -- I hope that your leep goes well and that it gets rid of each and every one of those bad cells

Lori- I hope that your appt, goes well and that you are recovering well.

Limbo -- I hope that your appt is nothing but good news.

Jeanine -- I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and that they get each and everyone of those nasty "C" cells.

LMO -- I hope that your appt goes well.

Linda -- I wish you the best of luck with your appt. and I hope that the radiation and what ever other treatment you and your doctors decide will blast out those cancer cells

Lori -- I hope that your port placement and chemo treatment go of easily and that you have minimal side effects

Ellen -- I do wish that you do well with the Gemzar and that it helps in lowering you CA 125 and that it ZAPS any cancer cells that dare to remain

Cindy -- I do hope that the MRI will show what is causing your pain, and that it is not a recurrence. And that they will find out what is causing your pain.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register