Funny nicknames | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Funny nicknames Funny nicknames

Unread 07-25-2004, 11:24 AM
Talking - Funny nicknames Funny nicknames

I'm just curious - what are your nicknames for your pets?

I call my black cat Lovebug, Miss Carmena (her name is Carmen), Miss Pasha and the Great Sultana when she's draped herself across her pillows and looks particularly elegant. I also call her Psycho Kitty when she's attacking her cat tree with vigor. She's also the Green Eyed Beauty.

My tortie is the Drama Queen, Little Fatums (she's gain half a pound in the last month despite our attempts to make her diet) Miss Meader (affectionate name for Meadow) and Stink Pot when I'm annoyed but love her anyway.

Both are called Madame when they're being haughty.

Just interested, I know some of you are as silly over your pets as I am over mine! Where would we be without them???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Funny nicknames

My cat's name is Tawny, but she gets called a number of silly names, here are a few.

Tawn-Tawn, Tootser Wootser, Tootsie Tawn - those are all the lovey dovey names when I am baby talking to her.

Stinky Tawn - for those special times when I walk in the bathroom where the litterbox is barefooted and it feels like I am walking on a gravel road because of all the litter she has scratched out of the box all over the room.

And last, but not least, Monster Kitty for when she has her little running fits every night right before bed time and when she pounces on my at 6:00 a.m. to wake me up.

My little Kitty Girl rules the roost! I don't know what I would do without her!
Unread 07-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Funny nicknames

Billy is Billy, "William" when he's naughty, Billyboy, Billbo baggins, silly billy, pup of the day!
He answers to everything, but runs fastest if you call him "walkies!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-26-2004, 04:36 AM
Funny nicknames

My dog's name is Blizzard. I call her Blizzy, Bizzy, baby girl, bizzity bobbity boo, poo-poo, bo-bo and others I can't remember at the moment.
Unread 07-26-2004, 07:34 AM
Funny nicknames

My pug's name is Mattie but she gets called "Madame", "Fats", and "Miss Priss". My DH sometimes calls her "Matthew". Guess he just likes hearing a male name once in awhile.
Unread 07-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Funny nicknames

My maine coon's name is Purrcilla, but she gets called Coon tail, Purzy, little s*^$, stinky butt, Purrina and I'm sure others that I can't remember just now. My other cat is called Panther but is also called pam-pam, panfur fur, major stinky butt, etc especially if we are mad at him!!
Unread 07-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Funny nicknames

I call my big fat black cat Solstice moushka(moo*sh*ka).I am not even sure of the spelling, it is just a work I made up. It sounds almost russian or polish. I called my little black cat Bibka(passed last year). Also my mainecoon Tommy is called Tommy Two tone(hes black and white) All of their last names are meowsquire. I know its odd but you cant help but give your pets nicknames.

Solstice
Unread 07-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Funny nicknames

Ms. l, I can relate. I have a tortie. she is girly-girl, Queenie, kitten(even though she's 8) cal cals- her name is cali.

our big tom is whisk, bisquit, little boy, sweet pea, and what esle i feel like at that moment!!
Unread 07-26-2004, 03:40 PM
Funny nicknames

I have mentioned my cats a couple of times before, but not the nick-names they go by.

Silk is thumper (big hind feet) HSS (High Speed Silk for the 23.00 run around) Bobo Bobo (latin name for an Eagle Owl, as he has big ear tufts & big yellow eyes) & You Bully.

Freyja is Lioness, Princess & Ouch! You ....

Shonie is Limpet & squishy face, That bloody cat!.

Drizzt is Drizzit, Tormentor & handsom lad & Beligana (white eyes)

Felia is Fluffy, Cutie & blue eyes Felia la Fluff.

Drizzt & Felia together (bro & sis) Polaris Twins (high speed chase at 02.00)
Unread 07-27-2004, 02:03 PM
Funny nicknames

Widget is my horse and he is called "W", Handsome, Shug, Hon, Baby, Mr. Fussy, Sweetikins, Goodlookin, Sweetiepie, Sweetie Love, Gorgeous and Darlin and, of course....GOOD BOY!

Yes, as you can see from my accent, I'm a Texan.

BTW, my horse loves to be sweet talked. You'd have to see his reaction to believe it. He's full of attitude, such a priss.

For those of you who think you might be a bit overboard about your dog, believe me, I'm worse about my horse. He's my boy and I am truly blessed to have him in my care.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register