Funny nicknames - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Funny nicknames Funny nicknames

Unread 11-21-2004, 06:02 PM
Funny nicknames

My favorite dog who has passed on (her name was Moodog) She was an american staffordshire terrier. She passed away at the tender age of 3 1/2 due to kidney failure (which was directly caused by lyme disease)
Her real name was jasmine but we never called her that. Just Moo or Moodog LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Gotta to love them!!!

I have 3 cats, all female and fixed (so now all the females in my house are "fixed")

Tigger: tigger wigger, tigums, tiger yiger, tigger poo

Twoflower (character in the book Disk World): two showers

Spookie: pookie, pookie ookie
Unread 12-17-2004, 11:18 PM
Funny nicknames

My Mab, who is a long-haired black cat is

Mabby, Miss Priss, Fluffy Butt, Queen Mab (named after the Queen of the Fairies in Iris Lore) and Squirrly girl (when she was still under a year, her tail was twice as long as her body, so when she squatted in her box, she looked like a giant black squirrel). I also call her Bi-Bi and Bi-Bi Girl.

Bi-bi is a variation on Boo-Boo, a nick-name my mother gave my last two cats. After I had to put my beautiful Moonlight down last year, I retired the name. He was:

Moon-Moon, Beautiful boy, Boo-Boo, Lovey Dove, Moon Beast, Beastie, Moon Boy and Pastel Kitty. He was beautiful. He was primaily white with dark grey spots, almost near circles, on his right hind leg and end of his back. His tail was completely grey, and he had a grey cap, a grey patch over his left eye, and both ears were grey. But his nose and all his toes were pastel pink. "Sigh" I'll always love him. I miss him still......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2004, 06:11 AM
Funny nicknames

hehehe what an excellent idea for a post!

My Cats
My black female cat is Smudge but she also goes by: lardy, fatty, podge, podgitts, baby girl, you stink, sweetness

My ginger/white male cat is Spice but he also goes by: P'ice, P'icicle, lil' boy, stretchy cat, Gin-Jar, smelly, tiger-cat

Smudge loves having her belly rubbed and spice likes to bring you a piece of chain to play with and he can also say "hello" properly, but this usually happens at 3am with his face close to your ear!

My Horses
My Grey TB Mare was Elsa (RIP) and she went by "Pi" most of the time or "B**ch" when she was being evil

My Skewbald Cob Mare Was PollyAnna (she got stolen) a previous owner had changed her name to Patsey as they already had a Polly, but I changed her back to her original name, her nicknames were; Pol, Anna (most often), puddle, duckling (um?), puddleduck

My Bay TB Mare was Gillian (sold back to my mom): JiJi, STOP, and Jilly-on, Mystery were some of her names. Mystery because we believe she was stolen, we replied to the advert but the girl didn't think it was her horse, but she hadn't seen her in 7 years...

Their show names were "Orion's Silver Star", "Orions Mosiac Star", & "Orion's Mystery Star" respectively
Orion because I am sagittarius and star because they were all little stars in my life

Gosh don't I ramble?
Unread 12-24-2004, 07:04 PM
Funny nicknames

Weird but her they are:
Moodog, Pigglesworth, Worth, Pantsman, Oui, Boy Dog, Katie Dog, Daisy Smaisy, Dee Dee, Annie
LOL I think there are more too but I can't remember all of them.
Unread 12-25-2004, 05:25 AM
silly pet names

My cat's name is Taiko, but we usually just call her Tai. Then there are the other names.... like Boo, Stinky Butt, Miss Thing, Pooh...

When she is being all regal-like, she gets called Princess Tai by my BF, or She-who-must-be-obeyed, Her Majesty..

As you can tell, she often has that kitty attitude going on, especially when she is hogging the bed and looks at you like... "you want *me* to move???"

But we love her :-)

Cam
Unread 01-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Funny nicknames

I have two little dogs, Wiston, my Bichon is called Buddy, Win, and Poo Bear. Jade, my little mut is called Jaders and Sweet-pea. At night when the three of us curl up on the bed to watch TV they are called my sweet Pea Poos.
Unread 01-09-2005, 09:53 AM
Funny nicknames

Hiya all,
just joined this excellent site,
thought I'd introduce my mad pair...
I have a german shepherd who's black coat was so stunning we called her Ebony, however as her personality has grown she now answers to the name of stink, due to her delightful dog breath and bowel habits.
I also have a Border collie who is now the victim of much name calling, since putting on weight we call him Lardy or fats!
we also call him a couch potato collie, 'cos that's what he is!
I didn't realise how bad it was until my 7 year old son opened the back door and called them in "Lardy, Stink, come on in"

What must the neighbours think!! LOL

Love the daft pair to bits though, couldn't be without them now, pong and all.......
Unread 01-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Funny nicknames

Whoops!

Just remembered another nickname for my Mab!

Big-Eye Girl. She has the totally big round eyes. She always looks somewhat surprised.

I may have to come up with another nickname for her because her eyes stay open a lot when she sleeps!

Tres bizarre!

Marta
Unread 01-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Funny nicknames

Well....I will start with my cats, and move to my birdies...

We have 3 siamese brats, I mean cats. Sahara was named for the desert, cuz she was that color and now responds to absolutely nothing but the can opener!! She gets called Tubby, Fatso and Silly!! She doesnt respond anyhow and has no idea really we are talking about her. Should call her Queen of the Sahara....then we have Skunky and Tipsy, who come to each others names but not thier own, but will come to Stupid!!

Now for my birds....Angel is our Triton Cockatoo, and she is called Pretty Girl, Baby Girl and for some reason now calls herself Bad Girl!! Nala, our Goffin is just Nala, Goofy or Brat!! We have two cockatiels and they are Cheeky, aptly named, and Star, who is also Babygirl, even though she is a boy....

Kat

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register