Pathology Report-Chronic Inflammation of the Gallbladder Wall-No Stones - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pathology Report-Chronic Inflammation of the Gallbladder Wall-No Stones Pathology Report-Chronic Inflammation of the Gallbladder Wall-No Stones

Unread 08-01-2004, 10:25 AM
Pathology Report-Chronic Inflammation of the Gallbladder Wall-No Stones

I just thought of 3 more symptoms that I had that are gone now because my gallbladder is out. I have very bad allergies and have to get injections once a month. I am allergic to just about every weed, tree, grass, dust, mold, along with foods. I was getting allergy headaches all of the time during the middle of the night because my sinuses were not draining and had to go to bed at 10:00 p.m. and get up at 6:00 a.m. to avoid them, I had allergy shiners-dark circles under my eyes, and I was getting leg cramps every night while I slept and I think it was a malabsorbtion thing. I NOW CAN SLEEP FROM 8:00 P.M. TO 8:00 A.M. WITHOUT GETTING A HEADACHE, MY ALLERGY SHINERS ARE GOING AWAY, AND THUS FAR HAVE NOT HAD A CRAMP IN MY LEG SINCE THE NIGHT BEFORE MY GALLBLADDER SURGERY.

Hope this info helps!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Monti and Lucille

Lucille, thanks, and yes, my doc added
a small amount of DHEA with the other hormones...Just seem to feel better taking it...glad it helps you! From what you said, i'll start taking more. tho i think the skin damage may not repair. Thanks!!! Like you, have
more vision problems dry eyes, and distance acuity isn't as good-- also have intersticial
edema in my thighs--not for lack of exercise--been a speed walker for 30 years---wt is only 97---hate it....acupuncture helped some.

Monti, good grief, you really did suffer.
Who would think there was a connection between allergies and a malfunctioning gall bladder....Aint sleep grand???
and your finally getting some! cool.
best to all,
Leigh
Unread 08-02-2004, 07:58 PM

Leigh,

I don't think it will repair the skin either, but I am hoping to slow the damage which I "think" (desperately hope) is happening. Before my hyst, people used to always comment on my beautiful skin. Haven't heard a peep along those lines in the years since the hyst. I look in the mirror and think, "who the heck is THAT?!"

One year after my surgery, I remember talking to a nurse who was planning on having a hysterectomy herself, (for fibroids). Everything I told her fell on deaf ears and she especially pooh, poohed the skin connection. This was a very vibrant woman who had beautiful, beautiful skin. I few months ago I saw her for the first time since her own hyst a year and a half ago and I was SHOCKED, even though I knew what to expect. Her hair was visibly thinned, dry and brittle and her gorgeous skin was all dry, crepy and wrinkled. (Just like mine.) She also now sports a "spare tire" around the middle and was complaining of being "so tired" all the time. I walked away feeling sick inside because I had tried so hard to warn her but she worked with a doctor who had told her what I was saying was not true.

And so it goes.

Anyway, I have definitely FELT better since the progesterone and DHEA were added to my regimen. Those hormones are AMAZING, aren't they?! Just wish I didn't have to BUY ones that aren't as good as my ovaries used to make for FREE!

Live and learn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2004, 12:50 AM

Lucille, replied earlier, but seems it vanished.
Anyway, I'll bet you look better than you think. You were blessed
to have beautiful skin, and so many cures for wrinkles/crinkles
are available---if you've the bucks. I don't!!
.Being in Ca, you probably have a handle on what's available--- A doc in our town does exoderm (non surgical facelift)--man, what a wonder--can't afford it, but have seen before and after--like magic.
Yes, the hormones are a life saver--literally. Was just miserable
before taking them. Sleep was an elusive beast
It's too bad the nurse didn't listen to you. Sounds like you gave it
a good shot, but she believed the Doc (??!!some Doc)
Have several friends with hysts, and the major post op complaints were
weight/belly and wrinkles. What a trade off. Only one looks the
same-still beautiful, no lines and she's 46!
You're not alone--with the mirror either--can't get used to the
stranger looking back at me! Let you know if this new stuff i'm
trying helps - Elizabeth Grant products.
Leigh

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register