I don't know where to post anymore - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I don't know where to post anymore I don't know where to post anymore

Unread 08-12-2004, 05:22 PM
I don't know where to post anymore

i hope your biopsy comes back with good news! you certainly have had a rough time for quite a while now. i had a lumpectomy a few years ago, which turned out to be benign and had one many years ago also. i have a few medical issues going on simultaneously (progressive ms, spinal cord damage, etc.) and i certainly understand about the situation where "enough is enough already!" sending good, positive, healing thoughts and hugs your way! take care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2004, 07:58 PM
OH! What a relief!

I got the call today with my biopsy results, and I am OK!!! No cancer cells!!!

OMG what a stressful week this has been! Thank you all SO MUCH for your messages and prayers. I'm still shaking with relief. To think of how many ladies get this call with the dreaded bad news, and what they must go through in the first few hours. I think I would have fainted if I had gotten bad news!

Thank you, thank you all, for hearing my crying, and being here to hold my hand! I'm still amazed at what a wimp I have been over getting a core biopsy when I have been through so many other crazy surgeries and procedures already this year!

Nonetheless, I will go see the doctor again tomorrow morning. I know I bruise easily, but this is ridiculous. My breast is bright red/purple and my nipple is blue and hard. The doctor wants to look at it to make sure I don't have a hematoma happening. Good grief, I hope she doesn't squeeze or clamp it again!

bless you!
Unread 08-12-2004, 08:07 PM

(((junie)))!

I'm soooooo glad your results came back fine! I'm also glad you're going to see your DR. I was told that a hematoma was a possible side effect of the procedure and that if I had significant bruising I needed to get in to be seen by my DR. Hopefully everything will be just fine and you can get on with your life now!

s,
-Linda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2004, 08:12 PM

That is great news Junie.

Hope the bruising goes away and you are feeling 100% I am sure the good news made the pain a little less.

s

Shelly
Unread 08-12-2004, 08:40 PM

Oh ((((Junie))))) I'm so happy that the results were negative . I know just how you felt when you got the call: earlier this year, I had to go for a mammo for a suspicious lump. I was a useless wreck for a week!!! Thankfully, my doctor called me the same day I had the mammo, the bearer of good news

((((Junie)))) I do hope that the bruising doesn't prove to be anything seriousl. Still sending ers your way.
Unread 08-15-2004, 08:56 AM

junie-i am so thrilled to hear your results were negative!!! that is great. i hope your bruising will heal quickly and that there is no problem with that. i really am happy for you on the biopsy news!! take care.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register