Dog Breeds | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 08-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Smile - Dog Breeds Dog Breeds

Hi all,

I am a lover of mini dachshunds. I have two little girls, Ellie is 3 1/2 and is a long hair that is black and tan with silver dappling. Our baby is Hannah and is 19 months old, she is long hair too. Her coloring in black and tan with silver/chocolate dappling. I love these babies so much; they are so loving and are so funny at times. They are a great lap dog and neck warmers. Our girls like to climb on the couch and sit on our necks. I tell them they must be part cat like. Does anyone out there have dachsunds too? Would love to hear about them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-02-2004, 02:17 PM
scottie lover

i have a black scottie dog who is 4 yrs old and he is just as cute as can be his paper name is Baily Mcmann and we call him mackfor short i absolutely love him to peices.
Unread 09-02-2004, 05:37 PM
pugs

I have 3 pugs Otis (15) Mylah (babygirl 3) and baby JJ (!) They are spending the summer over on Catalina Island with my husband as this is where he lives. I live in Az. its too hot here for them in the summer. Mylah and JJ played house so we will be expecting Sept 21ish I'm going to have surgery in Long Beach on the 8th (they are going to repair the walls of my vagina, so thin that they see the bowels) I'm going to the Island to recoup, and will be there till the 23rd I hope she has them while I'm there. She carried 1 a year ago April but it did not survive. It was to be my mother-in-laws she passed 4 days later. That's why we got JJ her inisalls (sp) I really miss them as it is only me at the house They will be returning to Az. the mid of Oct With healthy pups I hope. They are just like are children.

Take care Barbiej45
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Dog Breeds

I have two labradors who I have spoiled rotten. Koko is an 11-year old chocolate and Emma is a 1-year old yellow. They are so friendly and lovable. It makes me smile everytime I see them with their big smiles.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register