I am such a wreck | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I am such a wreck I am such a wreck

Unread 08-29-2004, 11:52 PM
I am such a wreck

I am 3 weeks out from a LAVH took ovaries also am on Estradol 1mg

I am having hardly any pain except if I over-do

Now I have a terrible head cold throat & ears hurt I just feel horrible

I am so down I cry at the slightest thing I am a total bi**h t I snap for the smallest reason

my house is a wreck he wont even take the trash out

my 20 year old Daughter was here for a week & a half after my surgery but shes gone home now, that to makes me cry

been fighting with hubbie all weekend he somehow decided that Friday when I am feeling especially bad he shoud go out and get drunk stay gone all day so i am worried sick like I REALLY needed this!

So i was mad at him that I left Sat nmorning after being up since 9 am Friday and spent the entire day driving just nowhere just driving

Now I just feel so bad dont hurt really just cant seem to stop the tears

Daughter was watching a music awards show tonight ans both Kerrys daughters and Bushes daughters were on the show telling everyoen to vote, I say here and bawled llike a baby saying how special it was for all 4 of them to do that LOL sad huh????

MY GOD whats wrong with me????

I cant go on like this tho

I am sorry guess I just need to vent and have noone but you all to "talk to"

thanks for lsitening
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2004, 12:28 AM
I am such a wreck

Scrapper I am sorry you are having a bad day. You need a
I hope you feel better soon. Here is a to brighten your day and heres the newspaper to whack your DH LOL
Dont stress yourself I know its not easy but it will delay your healing. I am glad your DD was there for you, sorry she is not close by now. I'm sure if needed she will come back and you have support here.
I am also on Estradol 1mg patch, just had TAH 8/23/04 am 1 wk post op. I also spent the day in tears and really have no good reason other than I needed a good cry.
If the tears and the mood swings are a happening to often check with your DR make sure this is the right hormone for you. My friend had to change hers, not sure how long she was on the one before they switched her.
I hope you feel better soon.
Unread 08-30-2004, 12:22 PM
I am such a wreck

Scrapper,

We are truely Hyster Sisters. We both had the same procedure on the same day.

I hope things get better at home soon. It sounds like your DH decided he needed a release from reality, but didn't think of how it would affect you. I'm so sorry. Sometimes our men have a hard time helping in the right way.

My DH and I had a horrible fight about a week ago. My emotions are crazy at times, too. It's normal. We're going through one of the hardest times of our lives.

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Rest up my fellow !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2004, 12:30 PM
I am such a wreck

((hugs))

I'm sorry you are having a rough time.
Unread 08-31-2004, 01:42 AM
I am such a wreck

thank you so much for your replies sorry I was so down stil have the boohoos bad gonan call Doctor tomrorow tellhim see if maybe i need the hormones changed

I think I am just having a hard time dealing with everything and then on top of that instant menopause! what fun huh

I was cryign to hubbie tonight telling him Im scared he wotn want me anymore wont lvoe me anymore poor guy he does not know what to say to me told me he loves me mroe than anythign in the world that helps I guess but still am down
I begged him to make love to me he wouldnt hes scared of hurting me says not till the doctor says so it took me 30 min to talk hin into outercourse I guess you call it? me on top not letting him "in" I just needed to know he wants me does this make sence? and need to know I still "work" this is nasty I know sorry LOL but I did have a GREAT "O" actually more like "OOOOOOOO" did miss the uterine feeling of it a bit but I feel betetr knowing I still can orgasum and please him

I guess everythign takes time
Unread 08-31-2004, 06:04 PM
I am such a wreck

I talked to my Doc today he said I need more estrogen thank God he listens to me! hes great!
Unread 08-31-2004, 07:24 PM
I am such a wreck

WOW...I am feeling the same way and I go to my doctor tomorrow. You mean there is hope that the old me is going to come back? I have been horrible for the last few weeks.
Unread 08-31-2004, 08:03 PM
I am such a wreck

When are we all going to realise it's okay not to be totally in control ALL the time!! I had a LAVH 2 weeks ago, kept ovaries but I have been crying at every olympic event! Crying for the winners and the losers! And I dont even care about sports!!
Its okay if the house isnt spotless, its okay if you feel down, its okay if you have gained a few pounds, it's okay to ask for help/understanding, we deserve it, for heavens sake...we just had major surgery!!!.
Please lets just relax and let our bodies heal without feeling we must be tough little soldiers. So lets get a nice cup of tea/coffee, some bickies/cookies, or even better chocolate, sit down, sigh and relax and spend some quality time riding the earth around the sun.
Luv Missee
Imperfect and proud of it!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register