only 26 & Last year uterus this year overies | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

only 26 & Last year uterus this year overies only 26 & Last year uterus this year overies

Unread 09-04-2004, 10:43 AM
only 26 & Last year uterus this year overies

I Had my LAVH ( Uterus & cervix) on September 23,2003, and now it's time to take my overies. I am only 26, when will this end. This time I have almost no help from family. They all live out of state and can't take time off AGAIN for the third time in a year. My in-laws live close by but we can't stand eachother so I wont be asking for help there. On top of it all we're suposed to move into our new house in three weeks. My Dr. said to expect surgery in the next 2-4 weeks, he wants to do it so badily he said if approval went through tomorrow he'd put me on the books for next week!!! I'm not ready. I just got my life back.Sex has NEVER been better, so now what !?! I like who I am and how my life is now,and now all of that is going to change AGAIN! How do I do this? My husband is wonderful he's worried about more scars, my pain,no sex life AGAIN,having to take care of me and the kids plus our company.( I am the only one in the office, whos going to answer the phones and book the jobs.) I thuoght this would all be behind me by now. I've finally started to loose weight, 15 lbs. so far. This is not a good time to stop my life again.How do I do this AGAIN ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2004, 11:44 AM

Sweetie,

Love yourself and your family. You'll get through this too! And there is nothing like a rant to help release the anger!
Unread 09-04-2004, 04:05 PM

Honey, What we endur makes us stronger. Being strong and holding the world on our shoulders does not mean that every so often we can't say "OK, everbody listen!! Right now and for a little while It's all about me. I'm taking care of me and the rest of you just need to deal with it!" Trust me they will survive! Sometimes in life we need to put ourselves and our health first, Baby girl this is one of those times. So you just take care and pamper yourself! All the other issues that seem so important will still be there to deal with when you are in a stronger and healthier state.

Big Hugs to you!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2004, 05:30 PM

I wish I could offer you more than a virtual hug. This is a lot to go through. But that's what we're here for. You know that you can come here and rant any time you need to.
If you don't mind my asking, why did they decide to go back and take your ovaries? You said that you were feeling well. If you don't want to answer, I understand. I was just curious because the PA that referred me to my doctor warned that I may not know if there was something wrong with my ovaries after my hyst.
I sincerely wish you the best. Allow yourself lots of rest and pampering. This should take care of the last of the gyn problems. You'll be on the road to recovery in no time!
{{{HUGS!!!}}}

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register