Isotonix!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 09-29-2004, 07:22 AM
Isotonix!!!!

I am not a health nut. I have never heard of Isotonix before until 2 weeks ago a friend of the family had mention this to me. He knew I had an MRI for my back and Lipoma. He had suggested Isotonix but I ignored it. His wife called ( she is a nutritionist ) and told me that she could take a sample of my DNA and give me the correct mixture of things I needed to take. She also guarenteed me that in May... if my dexascan showed no improvement or worse she would give me back all my money. This is my second week being on the program and the compliments keep coming. My pain which on a scale from 1-10 would be always a 21... is now about a 6. I am more flexible I am not run down all the time and my nails and hair are unbelievable. My husband even asked me what I did to my hair. He said it is so shiny. I feel fantastic... I told the nutritionist that I can't believe this is the way I am suppose to feel. I am afraid I will wake up one morning and I will feel crappy again. She just laughed and said nope... This is how you will feel as long as you stay with the program. I am off the Ferteo injections and pain killers. Isotonix is much cheaper in the long run... then my perscriptions. The one thing that really made me see that it works is my son who is 10...has asthma. He started getting sick last thursday and his chest was horrible. The nutritionist gave me aloe for him to take 3 times a day. He chest was completely cleared by sunday. I didn't have to take him back to the doctors. I just wanted to share this with all you ladies... because I just can't believe how well I feel and after years of all different medications... All the pain and suffering. All the brain fog!! I really do have a memory!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-29-2004, 09:47 AM
Isotonix!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us. Sounds so positive.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register