Appointments for the week of Oct 4th | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appointments for the week of Oct 4th Appointments for the week of Oct 4th

Unread 10-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Appointments for the week of Oct 4th

Hi, Girls! We have lots of appointments this week, so please warm up your fingers and wish our sisters well!

MONDAY

Known2b (Jane) has an appointment with her gyn/onc and her physician.

(((Jane))) Good luck with those appointments. I hope you get and A+ on your reports, and a gold medal for your scootching technique!

Rosalie is going to the castle for her debulking surgery.

(((Rosalie))) Good luck! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope this takes care of this cancer once and for all so that you can have a cancer-free future filled with health and happiness. Remember your training--get lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids. And of course, get well quickly!

TUESDAY

Cricketchair is going to the castle for her debulking surgery.

(((Cricketchair))) I wish you a successful surgery and easy recovery. Say goodbye to those cancer cells--you are going to have a long healthy life without them. Remember to be a good --follow doctor's orders. Drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest. We'll look forward to hearing from you when you feel up to it.

Luvtravel is going to the castle for her TAH/BSO.

(((HUGS))) and Good luck! I hope you have a successful surgery and speedy recovery. May this rid you of all abnormal cells so that you can live a long, healthy life. Remember to get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids. You're going to look great in that new crown!

WEDNESDAY

Rhonda S. has an appointment with her gyn/onc.

(((Rhonda))) Good luck at your appointment. I hope you get great, cancer-free news! Remember to do those all-important scootching warm-ups before you go. We want you to be at your best on that table!

Quiltcrazy44 (Linda) is having a PET/CT scan.

(((Linda))) I hope your scans go well and that they find everything to be perfectly, wonderfully boring.

THURSDAY

KittyWOXY (Luann) is going to the castle for her TVH.

(((Luann))) I hope your surgery is a huge success and that you have a very easy recovery. Be a good . Follow your doctor's orders and get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids. Come back and let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it.

((((Girls)))) I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers this week. Please let us know how you are doing when are able!

's to all of you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-03-2004, 05:18 PM

Big 's and best wishes to you all. I'll be thinking of you all this week(except when I'm in the operating room, of course).

May all our appointments and surgeries go well. You are all in my prayers.

xoxoxox
Unread 10-03-2004, 05:47 PM

Best wishes for EACH of you for an uneventful... actually boring recovery...... with nothing to worry about, because all your news will be WONDERFUL!!

You all are in my prayers.. I promise!

xo Donna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Appointments

Here's hoping that all of you get good news and that things go well. Only good news and good reports allowed!
Unread 10-03-2004, 08:52 PM

Sounds like we've got a busy week ahead of us.

Jane and Rhonda, I hope your visits with your gyn oncologists go smoothly and produce only boring results.

Rosalie, Cricket, Lutravel, and Luann, they won't let us in those rooms with you so we will be close by anxiously awaiting your good news. I'll be hooking up with Rosalie's mom and hope that we'll hear from the rest of you ladies real soon. Remember, once a Princess, ALWAYS a Princess!

Linda, may your PET/CT scan be absolutely normal.
Unread 10-03-2004, 08:58 PM

Good luck everyone! You will all be in my thoughts and prayers!

Rhonda
Unread 10-04-2004, 09:35 AM

I just wanted to wish all of the sisters having procedures/office visits and surgeries this week the very best. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers for an uneventful week and speedy recoveries.
Unread 10-04-2004, 10:54 AM
last chemo

I'm having my last chemo on Thursday and I am delighted to have made it through in pretty good shape. My next decision is complicated. I need to have surgery to repair a fistula (vaginally as per my urologist) and the soonest I can have it is 3 weeks from Thursday. Since my hysterectomy was performed by my gyn and not a gyn/onc, I'm wondering if I should have more extensive surgery. My onc mentioned a 2nd look might be a good idea as I had something showing on my Pet scan involving my lymph nodes but maybe I should ask if the debulking could be done now. Is that reasonable?

Is it too late? or a good idea?

Judy
Unread 10-04-2004, 02:08 PM

My and best wishes for everyone having tests , treatments and surgery this week. i am having my 6 month PET/CT on Friday and a bit anxious, trying not to think about it but DH keeps reminding me.
Unread 10-04-2004, 03:33 PM

I just got back from my appts and every thing looks fine, doc gave me something to help the healing from the radiation damage to my vagina, still have to wait a couple of weeks for fun with dh, He will just have to live with it. Just had some blood tests at reg doc and the results will be in am.

(((((Rosalie)))))) I hope that they get every last cell that dared to remain, and that your recovery is smooth

((((((Cricketchair))))))))) I hope that your surgery goes smooth and your recovery is remarkable

((((((Luvtravel))))))) I hope that your surgery goes well and that you treat your self like a princess when you get home.

(((((((Rhonda S.)))))) I hope that your appt goes well and you have nothing but good news

(((((Linda)))))) I hope that your PET/CT scan shows nothing out of the ordinary.

((((((Luann))))))) I hope that your surgery goes well and your recovery is smooth

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register