Appointments for the week of Oct 19 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appointments for the week of Oct 19 Appointments for the week of Oct 19

Unread 10-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Appointments for the week of Oct 19

Hello, Ladies! Please join me in wishing our friends well as they go off to their appointments this week! And, as always, if your appointment didn't make it to the calendar, please add it on to this thread so that we can all wish you well!

MONDAY

Limbo is having her 3-month check-up.

(((Limbo))) Here's hoping for an excellent report at your appointment!

WEDNESDAY

Quiltcrazy44 (Linda) has an appointment with her oncologist to discuss the results of her CT/PET and to discuss chemo.

(((Linda))) I hope your appointment goes well. Hopefully your CT/PET didn't show anything that was unexpected, and that you and your onc are able to come up with the perfect plan of care that will get you back to that cancer-free state!

THURSDAY

Happy24 is going to the castle for a radical TAH.

Good luck! I wish you a successful surgery and easy recovery. I hope they are able to remove every last one of those cancer cells so that you can move along quickly to a cancer-free life. Remember to be a good and get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids.

(((Girls))) Please come back when you are feeling up to it and let us know how things go. Until then, I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and 'ers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-16-2004, 09:49 PM

(((Limbo))) I hope that you have nothing but good news from your appt.

(((Linda))) I hope your appointment goes well. Hopefully your CT/PET didn't show anything that was unexpected. I hope that you and your docs come to a perfect plan of attack.

((((((((((Happy))))))))) I hope that you get your surgery done this week and that your recovery is execllent. And that they get every last cancer cell that dares to be in your beautiful body.
Unread 10-17-2004, 04:38 AM

Limbo- Have a very normal check up

Linda-Hope that Pet/Ct shows no other presence of disease and you and your doctor choose a chemo which chases away those cancer cells forever. Good Luck.

Happy- May your surgery be successful with a smooth recovery.

I am also scheduled for my surgery Thursday for exploration of abd mass and ventral hernia repair. I feel so calm so I think I will have good news.

s to all
Cindy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-17-2004, 04:48 AM

((((Cindy))))
May that calm & peaceful feeling carry you through this (uneventful) surgery and recovery. I pray that whatever they find is benign.

(((Limbo)))- may your check up go smoothly and uneventfully!

(((Linda)))-Good luck with your appt...may your tests show something that is easily exonerated. I hope you & your team have come to an agreement about your treatment!

(((Happy24)))- I hope your surgery goes smoothly, your recovery comes swiftly, and that whatever they find in there (if anything!) has no chance of survival! May they find and remove every last cancer cell!

I have a blood draw on Tuesday (cbc) and if my white count is agreeable, I will be getting my SIXTH (of 6) chemotherapy treatment. Last time I had a little difficulty, so I'm hoping for a much smoother day this time!

thanks, and s to all!
K9
Unread 10-17-2004, 07:37 AM

My goodness. The doctors and surgeons are very busy with us this week.

((((Limbo))) I hope that you get lots of wonderful news at your threee month check up.

(((Linda))) I am sure that you and your oncologist will work out a wonderful plan of action.

(((Happy24))) May your surgery go smoothly without any complications and your recovery be quick. We will be waiting to hear from you.

(((Ruth S. Cindy))) Good luck with your surgery on Thursday. Sounds similiar to what I just had and I was very calm also. Hope all goes well and that you get lots of good news.

(((K9))) I hope that your blood counts are up there and that you will be able to get your last chemo treatment.

As for me, On Monday, I will be getting my staples out YEAH!!! and from that office I will be going to see my oncologist to discusss my plan of action for unfortunately more chemo.

Hope all goes well with everyone.

Rosalie
Unread 10-17-2004, 09:28 AM

Limbo- May you have a very normal and reassuring checkcheck up

Linda-Hope the Dr Pet/Ct comes up with a good plan based on the Pet/ Ct to get rid of the cancer for good..

Happy- May your surgery be successful with a smooth recovery.

Cindy I pray your your surgery is successful, with a great lasting outcome and that you remain calm.

K9 Hope you will be able to have that last xhwmo and it goes well. Soon you will be celebrating having all this behind you.

Rosalie, You will sure be gald to get thise itchy staples out. Hope your Dr and find out the plan for keeping you in remissionm forever. I hope the chemo is easy on you so you can go back to teaching your class. I think you are a very joyful patient teacher.
and to all my sisters
Unread 10-17-2004, 10:34 AM
Busy Week!

I go Tuesday for CBC and to get CA125 (if I want it) and chemo if CBC is OK. Also go to my therapist.

Limbo--here's hoping for a great 3 month checkup with only normal results.

Linda--May the CT/PET scan show good things and may that chemo get rid of any cells still hiding out from the sheriff in there.

Happy24--may your TAH go well, without complications, and may they get every last cancer cell trying to lurk.

Rosalie--who wants chemo? No one, but we do it--may your chemo plan be the best one to zap anything that dared to hide from the doctor.

K9--your CBC had better be perfect so you can get your 6th chemo or else I'll speak to the phlebotomist myself about doing a better draw.

Cindy--I won't bother you at the UW but that doesn't mean I don't have a plan in mind. I know your surgeon will get out whatever is there--and I hopoe he and you are totally amazed this isn't cancer. If not--you're in the right place and have the best doctors.

Cindy--can you PM me your address "in case"
Unread 10-17-2004, 10:38 AM

((Limbo)), Hope your 3 month check goes well and shows everything as normal as can be.

((Linda)), May your appointment go well as you and your doctor agree on the best course of action to rid your body of any remaining nasty cells.

((Happy)), I hope your surgery is a complete success and your recovery will be an easy one.

((Cindy)), Wishing you a complications free surgery and an easy recovery as you head toward a very healthy future.

((K9)), May your blood count permit that last chemo to wipe out any possible lingering nasties and hope there will be no side effects during this last round.

((Rosalie)), Yeah, those staples will soon be out. May you and your doctor devise the best plan to keep any cancer cells miles away from you.

Please remember to come back and let us know how you all are doing.
, peggiesue
Unread 10-17-2004, 04:18 PM

(((Cindy))) I hope your surgery goes well and that that abdominal mass is nothing significant at all!

(((K9))) Here's hoping that that blood draw goes well and that you are able to have that 6th chemo with few to no side effects.

(((Rosalie))) Wow--already time for those staples to go? You are on the road to healing. I hope you have a good appointment and find just the right chemo to finish those cancer cells off for good!

(((Ellen))) I hope your bloodwork looks good so that you can get another chemo under your belt. Hang in there, Lady! This cancer is on the RUN!

I will look forward to hearing back from all of you when you are feeling up to it!

's and 'ers
Unread 10-17-2004, 05:52 PM

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers. You gals are the best!

((Ellen))
I hope your bloodwork goes well and that you get that treatment this week! May everything go smoothly for you this week!

(((Rosalie)))

ah....those staples coming out.....what a relief! Good luck with your plans for treatment...I know you & Your team will have any remaining cancer cells RUNNING right out of your system.

s

K9

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register