What about anal sex????? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What about anal sex????? What about anal sex?????

Unread 11-21-2004, 10:02 AM
What about anal sex?????

Quote:
We did, however, end up going ahead and having intercourse last night....because I initiated it.
I think it wold be a very good idea to give your doctor a call (or the doctor on call) and let them know you have already had intercourse before being cleared - be on the safe side - hopefully no damage has been done. I urge you to not participate again until after your doctor examines you. Tell your BF that just because you initiate sex he can still say "no" because he want's what is best for you.

After my hysterectomy when I went for the 6 week post-op exam my doctor discovered I had some granulation on the vaginal cuff - if I had attempted sex prior to being examined I could have torn the cuff open and caused serious and possibly permanent damage.

(((Ladies)))
You need to be safe and have your doctor clear you for any kind of sexual activity. If you have any questions about what is allowed or not allowed give your doctor a call.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-21-2004, 02:12 PM
What about anal sex?????

My appointment is tomorrow morning with the doc and I have every intention of telling him I had sex last night. I don't hide anything from him at all.

I'll not make excuses for having a weak moment, nor do I encourage anyone else to engage in intercourse before their doctor releases them.
Unread 11-21-2004, 06:55 PM
What about anal sex????

Thanks for the info on that website...can't wait to sit and look at it with DH just before I cook him yet another meal while I'm meant to be wresting. This should be good.
Cheers and all the best
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-21-2004, 07:56 PM
What about anal sex?????

[quote]Originally posted by Tab
[b]At that time, I was still considering it and the docs comment made me laugh:
Just because the playground is next to the dump, doesn't mean you should play with the trash.

Oh, now that's funny! I got a good chuckle out of that.
Unread 11-21-2004, 08:49 PM
What about anal sex?????

Ya know, I've always been afraid of anal sex, because I'm scared of damage being done. If he wants to enter you from the back, he can enter you vagina from back there. I will give him the "fantasy" or whatever they call it, but you won't have to do something you are hesitant to do.
Unread 11-22-2004, 12:42 PM
What about anal sex?????

To the person who's husband said "How about your mouth" - I hope to god you said "you also have a hand sweety - use it! This body is "under construction" PERIOD!"

Sounds like my ex husband!!
Unread 11-24-2004, 01:25 AM
What about anal sex?????

I do not have much respect at for a DH that would pressure you for anything after the "major" surgery that you have had. ALthough I am having lots of urges as is my DH he would never dream of trying or presuring me into anything until I am fully released by the DR or even if I am released and I am afriad.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register