TMJ Pain - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 12-20-2004, 08:17 AM
TMJ Pain

Hi, Kris. I have had a weekly massage since last November 2003. It has been a HUGE LIFESAVER! I also am a BIG believer in chiropracters. Those two therapies have SAVED ME FROM SO MUCH PAIN! I'm on night four of using the nightguard....Hooray! I believe it is working!

Les
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-20-2004, 10:47 AM
TMJ Pain

Hi Les,

Way to go - I'm glad you are taking good care of yourself - you're worth it and it makes you so much more available to others when you're not always hurting. The TMJ is something that I've always had to "manage", but when you're consistent with the night guard and recognize the things that trigger you, you are way ahead of the game.

Have a great holiday!

Kris
Unread 12-20-2004, 05:37 PM
TMJ Pain

Hi, Kris. Wow, so you've always had to deal with TMJ? I can't imagine. After six root canals on the same tooth we finally pulled it. Discovered it was a perfectly good tooth and the pain INCREASED in my jaw. Then thought I may have a bone infection or bone cancer. I had been researching TMJ on the web and mentioned it MANY times to my endodentist and my regular dentist. Neither one believed me. AFTER the fact I was told by a neuroliogist that pulling the tooth was the worse thing that could have been done! It really has been a nightmare. I just have learned to deal with the pain and feel so blessed when the pain is dull and barely there.

Merry Christmas!
Les

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register