Best Wishes to all of Friday, December 17 Princesses | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to all of Friday, December 17 Princesses Best Wishes to all of Friday, December 17 Princesses

Unread 12-14-2004, 07:39 AM
Best Wishes to all of Friday, December 17 Princesses

Best wishes to all of our Friday princesses to be:

Libbster , tTHANKFUL05 , Raffi , TeeNee , tri2runner , ksburnett , latinanurse , Ariel0611 , tartar , Jonan , Littlehot1 , diane8930 , laws , Debbie-Sue , tamiut , cubbie , s_shawn_l , Dharma Doll , Lema , karen-jane , runningkacie , Betsy33611 , leeled , fla_sarah2 , LauraD

Late breaking news - BankerBev has joined the Friday Ladies! Best wishes to her too!

Follow the road to the castle gate.
No longer will you have to wait.
Princesses soon you will be...
Pampered after surgery!

s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-14-2004, 10:11 AM

Best wishes ladies! You will all be in my prayers for successful surgeries and very uneeventful recoveries! s

Deb
Unread 12-14-2004, 01:21 PM

To All My Fellow LIW...

Even as I write these words I have a tad bit of anxiety and tension, but I know that in just a couple of days the worse will be behind us and that will be the WAITING...

I am looking forward to feeling no pain, being pampered by my SO, and being able to take a nap without feeling guilty....

Best Wishes for All.. and I will be praying for each and every one of us to have a quick and uneventful day!

Peace & happiness,

Cindy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-14-2004, 01:32 PM

My best to all of you! I wish you all speedy and uneventful recoveries.
Unread 12-14-2004, 05:46 PM

Good luck to all of you. I too, will be thinking of all of you while I'm waking up from my sedation. I've found myself to be a lil on edge and very intolerant of my children and anything else this week! Reading all the well wishes brought me to tears. Thank you to all! I'm just a lil overly emotional too. lol HOPEFULLY this is my last lil bout with the ups and downs and mood swings and the tears that even make me wonder if I've lost my mind! lol....Now more seriously, good luck to you all...I hope you have safe, noncomplicated surgeries. *hugs*
Unread 12-16-2004, 04:47 AM

BEST WISHES TO YOU ~~ Libbster , tTHANKFUL05 , Raffi , TeeNee , tri2runner , ksburnett , latinanurse , Ariel0611 , tartar , Jonan , Littlehot1 , diane8930 , laws , Debbie-Sue , tamiut , cubbie , s_shawn_l , Dharma Doll , BankerBev , Lema , karen-jane , runningkacie , Betsy33611 , leeled , fla_sarah2 , LauraD

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a successful and uneventful surgery and recovery, and I’m looking forward to seeing your posts in post-op when you’re back home.

's
Unread 12-16-2004, 06:58 AM

Thank you for all the well wishes.

I thought I had this day planned out........... I was going to hoover,clean cook a nice meal, wax some unwanted hair, pluck my eyebrows etc etc but I have found myself aimlessly wandering around my house in a daze. Don't ask me why because I just can't explain it other than I am over thinking at the moment .......How I wish I could switch off my brain sometimes!! lol

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow and I will see you all on the post-op side.

~karen-Jane~

Unread 12-16-2004, 07:23 AM
I'm ready!

I guess I'd better be ready. I have to be atthe castle at 6 am and we have a 1 hour drive! I wonder why they don't give the people who live close the early appts?!? Today I will have a massage and go to my grandson's Christmas program, pay bills, and get some last minute groceries. We own the store so my Dh can brng me whatever I need any time!! Yhanks to everyone for the supportive messages! You have helped me so much! Not sure if the day will drag or rush by, but I am ready!
Unread 12-16-2004, 07:32 AM

Good luck with your surgeries ladies and may God bless you all!!!!!!!! See you on the better side........

Emily
Unread 12-16-2004, 10:03 AM

Saying for all of you. Wishing you successful surgery and uneventful recoveries. Hope to see you in post-op once you feel up to posting

s s

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register