I was labeled IBS, but I am not - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I was labeled IBS, but I am not I was labeled IBS, but I am not

Unread 12-21-2004, 08:23 AM
I was labeled IBS, but I am not

Prarie lake
My gyn did diagnose me with a barely 1 rectocele back in the end of Oct. or beginning of Nov. He did this by doing a internal exam. I have increasingly felt more of a bulge and discomfort in there ever since. I think my condition has just worstened day by day. I am on my feet all day at work and also do lifting and pulling. I have also had to strain terribly to have bowel movements. Now I use my fingers to push the wall back so I can go. This is better than bleeding from straining so hard.
I think these two prolapses is my reason for lack of sensation during sex too. The enterocele pushes in from the upper part of my vagina. A lot of people said the lack of sensation thing was in my head or because I was depressed. Not true. I actually can't physically feel much. just some pressure.
I have been totally off of my antidepressant. ( about 7 weeks now). My sex drive has returned fully and more. Too bad I lack sensation, but the closeness we share is alright with me until things get fixed. At least I now know why I lack the sensation.
My DH better watch out once I get recovered. LOL I no longer need those patches coming out in the spring to help with the limbido issue. LOL

All and all I still feel wonderful and just know I'll be better than ever before long.

Thanks for always caring and giving support.
Peggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2004, 08:33 AM
I was labeled IBS, but I am not

Hi Kat

I wish we could come up to see you. We would have a good time. It is supposed to get bad here starting tonight. starting with freezing rain, then ice, then 6-10 inches of snow. I have to work in the morning, so am heading to my sisters this evening before it starts. They live much closer to my job. These country roads don't get taken care of very well.
It isn't supposed to be as near as cold here as Canada.

Be careful and stay in out of the bad weather. If you don't hear from me for a few days, don't worry. I will be at my sisters house. I can log onto hyster sisters from there, but for some reason I can't reply or post.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv

Peggy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register