Kidney/Bladder Stones?Peripheral Neuropathy? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kidney/Bladder Stones?Peripheral Neuropathy? Kidney/Bladder Stones?Peripheral Neuropathy?

Unread 12-22-2004, 05:55 PM
Kidney/Bladder Stones?Peripheral Neuropathy?

...am suffering all of these things and more as I type....so tired of pain and complaining to the family...but in the last year I have been chronically ill with the kidneys, bladder and neuropathy not to mention other things....cannot seem to find a doctor that can help me out, or wants to...seems they are afraid of the puzzle i am becoming....glad to have found y'all...
Suz...TAHBSO~1996~34yrs old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-22-2004, 06:17 PM
HI

Hi Suz,
I wanted to welcome you to hystersisters! You will find a world of support here for women like us! I had a TAH/BSO 16 months ago, and am still having problems. Very tender abdomin, micro blood in urine, mood swings, etc. I have been to 4 different dr's inthe past two years, and am now scheduled with a uro-gyn for January. I know how frustrating all this is! It seems they send you from one Dr to the next,one test after another, and just wipe their hands of you as soon as you walk out the door! I am tired of going to new Drs and explaining everything all over again! I have been told it's an "abdmonial wall thing" and to do sit-ups, to "this is not right, something must be wrong" to "this is the way you healed and your not gonna get any better" to "you better get to a uro right away" The things this does to your mind, you family life and your work life is very tough!!! When I had my hyst, I was told that it was endo causing all my problems, all my parts are gone, but the pain is still there, only made worse with hot flashes and insomnia!!! So anyway, you will find that you are not alone here, and I hope we can give you some help and comfort. Welcome and goodluck, sister!
Unread 12-23-2004, 01:52 PM

Hey, Suz:

s I am sorry for all you are going through. Its tough to not get clear answers and to not see an end in sight. But, trust that answers are out there ... and so is a terrific doctor to hold your hand and guide you through all of this ... it just make take some looking. Believe me, he/she is out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-23-2004, 01:56 PM

(((Suz)))

I am glad you found us too! I hope that a sister can come here and help you understand about what you are going through. While I have chronic issues since my hyst, I don't have experience with what you are going through and sister, you are going through a lot. If you don't want to complain to family and friends, you have another family right here! We are all sisters and we are here to support each other, offer information or just give a shoulder to cry on. Please let us know how you are doing and I will pray that you find the doctor that will give you the answers you are looking for!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register