FOOD NETWORK.... which shows are you addicted too? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

FOOD NETWORK....  which shows are you addicted too? FOOD NETWORK.... which shows are you addicted too?

Unread 01-02-2005, 11:10 AM
FOOD NETWORK.... which shows are you addicted too?

I LOVE Food Network. I feel that for the most part it is "quality" tv watching :-)

Right now I am watching Everyday Italian and she is making her Italian version of American souther fried chicken. YUMMY!!!!!

I also enjoy such episodes as 'All American Festivals' and 'Food Finds' etc.... such interesting fascinating facts. :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2005, 11:41 AM

Hi Sapphire963

Our Food Network is slightly different than yours (gov't insists on Canadian content) but some of my fav's are Canadian Living Cooks, Nigella, Naked Chef, Sweets, Unwrapped...........FN is a great channel and I can always find a few tips to incorporate into my kitchen!

Just Susan

Unread 01-02-2005, 12:14 PM

I used to watch Emeril alot, but got a bit burnt out on him. I do like the Food Festivals. I like Food Unwrapped, where they show how certain foods got started and how they're made.

I miss some of the older shows that aren't on any longer, there was one called Grillin' and Chillin' that was great. I don't care for Bobby Flay, but the other guy was good. Bobby would make something using a gas grill and the other guy would use a real bbq pit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2005, 12:49 PM

Who is the dude who makes salmon in the dishwasher? Can you tell I dont watch him, cant ever remember the name of the show!! And yes, I am a BAMMER!! Except I would hate to meet him in person, he probably just oozes garlic!!

I used to love Capriel and Death by Chocolate. I could feel those pounds adding on just by watching...

Hugs
Kat
Unread 01-02-2005, 03:47 PM

My Hubby is the Gourmet cook in our house and he is a Food Network addict --- when I was on my hyster time off from work - I got addicted to Paula's Home Cooking (Paula Dean) she is the best! And her recipes are really easy for a moron like me in the kitchen...

I also love Entertaining with Michael Chiarello - he has fantastic ideas on get togethers and he entertains like my hubby and I entertain... watching the Food Network has heightened my interest in the kitchen ... but I am pretty fortunate that my DH loves to cook! Also I like wataching the Best Of.. and Food Finds..

Bon Appetit!
CJ
Unread 01-02-2005, 04:11 PM

Food Unwrapped I love that show. SO fun to learn where/how childhood foods came from :-) SO fun!!!!!!!!
Unread 01-02-2005, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by harley_kat
Who is the dude who makes salmon in the dishwasher?
I've never seen that. Too funny!!! The only one I can think of that would do such a thing is Alton Brown, but have personally never seen him do that. I'm curious to see if anyone knows for sure whom did that.
Unread 01-03-2005, 06:11 AM

I dunno if you get it, but I adore the BBC's REady, Steady, Cook!
Unread 01-03-2005, 09:08 AM

LOVE the BBC channel. Never realized they have a cooking show. I'll have to see if I can catch it :-)
Unread 01-03-2005, 01:14 PM

I love Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals. They are so quick and easy. I also love to watch Good Eats and Unwrapped.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register