Green Tea | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > Hysteritaville General Discussions > Eating Right for Wellness

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-06-2005, 06:20 AM
Wink - Green Tea Green Tea

I drink it almost non stop during the day and I feel wonderful. It gives me the extra energy I need without making me too hyper or jittery. Anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2005, 07:35 AM
Green Tea

I too, LOVE green tea.... I drink it mostly when I return from work, and it gives me the boost I need to get through the rest of the day
Snickers
Unread 01-06-2005, 07:47 AM
Green Tea

The other thing I like about the green tea is I don't feel that awful "drop" when it wears off, like coffee. I hate that!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Green Tea

Hi gals.

Questions...
What is in green tea that gives you energy? Are there any other benefits to it? I drink a couple of cups of coffee and day and am thinking of cutting that out. Need to replace it with something, though. Should green tea be it?

Thanks.

Sarah
Unread 01-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Green Tea

Green tea does contain caffeine... but not at the same level as coffee. I was drinking green tea almost exclusively...but somehow gave that up for coffee. I'm making my way back to tea as a better drink.

Here's a link to the benefits of green tea....

http://www.greenteabenefits.us/

Sue
Unread 02-19-2005, 06:46 PM
decaf green tea

Hi,
I enjoy the decaf green tea. I also hear it helps with swelly belly, as I have heard a lot about in these posts!
Sometimes coffee makes me feel HUNGRY, so the green tea really helps! I am on WW and have lost 4.6 so far; about three weeks into it. It is a lifestyle change for me, not a diet; I must look at it that way from here on!
LCP
Unread 02-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Green Tea

I've started drinking green tea and I really like. I'm a big diet pepsi drinker and I am trying to break that habit. My favorite is Bigelow's green tea with mango and then at night I switch to plain decaf green tea. I've read that is helps you lose weight. I'm all for that.
Unread 09-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Green Tea

I like the Lipton mint green tea!
Unread 03-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Green Tea

I COULD SWEAR BY GREEN TEA: did you know that it helps stabilize your weight as well!!! hahaha I drink it relgiously daily 2cups, it has so many benefits,feel great
Unread 03-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Green Tea

I started drinking Green Tea in January when I was doing a Detox and because I was trying to stay away from coffee. I fell in love with the stuff: Not only is the Mint flavored Green Tea absolutely delicious, it's also good for you. It's great for the digestive system, gives you energy and it even helps me have a good night's sleep!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register