*****??? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-08-2005, 10:32 PM
*****???

Ok Sisters I am 2.4 weeks and I feel EXTRA *****!
Is this normal? I don't understand what is going on.
I have been having sex dreams and everything! I have been totally talking s#&* to my DF (fiance) about what I am going to do to him when my my 6 weeks are up. What is this about?
He has been worried that I won't have a sex drive and I am worried that that is ALL I am planning/wanting to do.
What is my problem????
Blizzak
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2005, 10:33 PM
*****???

That was supposed to be about a stong or high libido. I didn't know you couldn't use the ***** word
Unread 01-08-2005, 10:42 PM
*****???

That started last week for me. I seem to have really strong sexual ... what's the word? Desires? Maybe that's not it. I always take "motivation." Lately all I need to do is watch Magnum PI and I'm done. Jeeze Louise!

Anyway, from what the other girls have said, this is pretty normal. It must be our hormones. Kind of like when we reboot our computers. If ya know what I mean.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2005, 10:54 PM
*****???

But girls, look at me. I'm "old" and don't have any hormones at all! Instant menopause. Yet, I thought I was the ONLY one who had been having the "H" dreams. I seriously have been waking up with the big "O" and feeling it. I never did this before ...well, maybe a few times in my younger years. But now? The dreams will be of my old boyfriends from the 1960s and 1970s. I'd much rather dream of Tom Sellick, or some hunks I could think of that are my age. I told my husband about it. He's hopeful that it's for and about him, but it isn't. And I could not care a flip about those old silly boyfriends. It's just about extreme sexual desire and actually waking up in that condition. I wonder if I am possessed by some spirit. Now I am scaring myself. :dragon:

I don't even want to think about sex right now, but the dreams keep happening. The husband is not pressuring me at all. It's weird.
Unread 01-08-2005, 10:58 PM
*****???

I don't know what it is, but I hope it stays.
Unread 01-08-2005, 11:00 PM
*****???

Mee too!! I can't wait for the OK!
Unread 01-08-2005, 11:02 PM
*****???

I have got to say I am sooo glad to hear of someone else having this "situation". I am having the "O" in the middle on the night without any dreams. My poor DH thinks he is of no use to me anymore! I don't know if its because I am still so swollen from the surgery or what. Man, they are so strong they nearly put me out of the bed. I can hardly wait until I am cleared for the real action. Here's to the night.
Unread 01-08-2005, 11:05 PM
*****???

I have my 4 week appt. with my Gyno on Monday. Maybe I'll ask him about this. Unless there is a lady doctor or nurse out there. It's funny... he has done all kinds of medical stuff to my female parts, but I'm still shy about asking or even saying some things to him.
Unread 01-08-2005, 11:09 PM
*****???

Hey...hang on there, I'm older than you LA!! And if you're dreaming it ...you must be thinking it.

I think this is normal. We were all hurting before surgery and maybe not having much action. Then we hurt when we first come home. Then we worry things might not work at all. So now we're curious. Here's hubby...treating us nicely without any pressure...and the doctor is telling us hubby is forbidden. What do you expect???

It's all mixed up with feeling free......free of bleeding...kotex and pain. Almost makes me feel young again....almost!

Maralyn
Unread 01-08-2005, 11:18 PM
*****???

Yeah Maralyn maybe that is part of it. I bled for 3 weeks straight and was wishing we could have sex because I knew we wouldn't be able to until after the surgery plus 6 weeks. SOOOO I am going to be so ready!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register