Princesses, what do YOU want most right now? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Princesses, what do YOU want most right now? Princesses, what do YOU want most right now?

Unread 01-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Princesses, what do YOU want most right now?

Deb, I'm in St. Louis, too. ****, it's COLD here. Bleah!

Kindred, can we BOTH join you on that tropical isle, where the tanned, young (but not TOO young) men cater to our every whim? I could get cramps just thinking about it - ha!

Kinda fun to make a wish, hmm? Let's keep it going...

Hey, all you girls we haven't heard from...what's YOUR wish???

The best part is, it doesn't cost a thing...

Amoreena
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-15-2005, 03:15 PM

I'm all for a cruise to some place warm. I was dreaming of it just yesterday, so I decided to start looking in catalogues for clothes to take with me on my imaginary cruise!!!! A great way to use recovery time, huh?

Actually, my DH and I were just talking about planning for one maybe in late May with some friends. I've been wanting to do that now for quite some time. Maybe I can really cruise shop before long! And best of all, if we go vacationing now I won't have to worry about planning around when my period shows up! It sounds grand!

Take care sisters!
d33
Unread 01-15-2005, 04:17 PM

D33, the only cruise I've ever gotten to take (to the Caribbean) was RUINED by a raging period. In fact, nearly every vacation I can recall in the last ten years was...those suckers never seemed to end. Honestly, when I saw the pictures of my uterus after it was removed, I felt like my arch-enemy had been vanquished or something! Sounds crazy, I know...but now, I feel SO FREE to travel and do things...can't wait to get all my strength back so I can really GO for it!

Plan that trip, shop your socks off, then have a BLAST!!!

Amoreena
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-15-2005, 04:22 PM

I would love to have the nerve to take a few days off from work after I'm "ALL BETTER" to go away for a few days - anywhere- with DH, just to be alone and relax and enjoy each other's company once I'm back to feeling like myself. I enjoyed being treated like a princess, but I long to be a regular couple again.
Unread 01-15-2005, 05:22 PM

I wish the warm weather would get here (upstate NYer) so I can go camping, swimming with my family and friends and be PERIOD free.otion:
We just bought a 2nd hand camper and HAVEN'T USED IT YET.
No more "roughing it"...Just easy sailing to go on vacation without worrying "what time of month it is".
Unread 01-15-2005, 05:59 PM

I wish I was completely healed and on a Tropical island alone with my DH laying on a sandy beach being completely pampered! And not have a care in the world! Oh, I'm from Missouri too! South in Farmington!
Boneta
12-21-04 TAH/BSO
Unread 01-15-2005, 06:04 PM

Hi everyone! Those were wonderfull! My wish would have to be alot like kindreds....... and if that was not possible then I would want to go back to Santa Barbara, Calif. and lay on the beach with my DH. I soooooooooo miss California! I'm in Michigan and you just don't know what to expect (weather wise) here! One day it could be 10 degrees and the next 50??? Ohhh well.... one day I shall get back to Calif.
Unread 01-15-2005, 06:11 PM
dreams

I'm from upstate ny also and it's freezing here!! I''d love to go to the Bahamas and relax in that beautiful green, warm water and have those cute little fishes nibble at my toes. Then have a nice strawberry daquiri waiting when I got out to drink while I'm laying in the hot sun!! Then watch a gorgeous sunset!
Boy am I dreaming or what??
Pat
Unread 01-17-2005, 10:56 PM

Until my dreams come true, what I want is a spa day.
Mani, pedi, eye lashes tinted, brows waxed, facial, papaya body scrub followed by a full body massage. Finally a wonderful dinner at and upscale, but really yummy restaurant. My birthday is coming up, so we'll see if I can make this little fantasy come true.
Unread 01-18-2005, 07:06 AM

I'm from Michigan too and today it is 0 degrees where I live. I would love to be somewhere on the beach and in the warm sun. Is there such a place in the US right now? I hear everyone has had very cool temp. lately. A hot tub would be nice now too. Tomorrow is my 6 wk checkup and should be cleared for tub baths.

Dream on, everyone!

Sue

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register