What's your pets name and why? - Page 18 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What's your pets name and why? What's your pets name and why?

Unread 11-08-2005, 06:44 PM
What's your pets name and why?

Mermaid, sleep with a pillow over your tummy! I just used a tummy pillow to protect myself from my cats, but in your case I'd recommend a full size pillow. Good luck!
Merrie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Cool - What's your pets name and why? What's your pets name and why?

Well, we are dog lovers!!!
I have three doxies named
Peanut Butter Cup
Cocoa Puff
Twix Cookie
I also had a basset (we just lost 4 weeks ago) named
Snickers
I also have a basset puppy named
George because Which way did he go George, which way did he go!! LOL!!
Unread 11-22-2005, 02:04 PM

We have lots of babies, Miss aMelda May is our schnoodle,Dont knkow where I came up with that at. Ruby Sue a schnauzer...from christmas vacation movie, and Mr schmoozzie pants a minature poodle, I guess it just fits! Patch calico cat, go figure real original...and our daughters new standard poodle is Cocoa Pebbles cocoa pup she is brown and so cute too, her shepard mix is Pickles, and the border collie is Bow Peep. Rose
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-22-2005, 02:18 PM

hello sisters!
my 90lb baby's name is reign because she rules. she is a chow/shepard mix so she has blacks swirls on her tongue!my recently deceased baby boy (my cat) name was storm!! he was black with the tuxedo white and white on the tips of his paws. reign is beige and sheds year round lucky me!
Unread 11-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Smile - What's your pets name and why? What's your pets name and why?

Hello All!
I have 2 beautiful dogs! Chico - my chihuaha, didn't name him, got him from my sil and Bon Scott - my beagle/shepherd mix we got from the SPCA, named for the singer from AC/DC, he's almost a year old. I recently (well 7 months, but feels like yesterday)lost my precious Samantha, a beagle/jack russell mix who was named for my 1st dog. When I was a baby, my moms dog had puppies and Sam was the runt, she would eat the leftovers of my bottle. We also got her from the SPCA, rather she picked us. Samantha was my baby, softest fur you ever felt and cried to me every day when I got home from work. It was just like losing one of my children. She was with me when I got my hysto and stayed by my bed all during my home recovery, never tried to jump on me or anything, just laid right next to me.

We also recently lost Millie- beagle/hound mix and Bon's Mommy (got her from the SPCA too). We feel that Samantha sent us Millie because she would hardly ever give kisses and Millie gave tons! Bon and Chico both give tons too.
Unread 11-22-2005, 07:31 PM

Rose - I sure hope Ruby Sue's eyes did not go crossed like in the movie - I think that is one of the best of all times!!

Grace to Grace - I have a chow/shepard mix too and wow can that pretty girl shed!! I feel as fortunate as you!!!

Have a good Thanksgiving ladies, hopefully you all have so much to be thankful for!
Aimee
Unread 11-22-2005, 07:52 PM

I have 4 dogs
Lulu-standard poodle because she is dingy
Dezul- pit bull names after the actor
Faith-blue merle sheltie we rescued her from abuse and we had faith she would be a good dog with a little love
Katie-sable sheltie was also rescue dog her name was annie and it made us think of ophan annie so we changed it to something close.
and yes I am a groomer good thing cause we need alot of it around here.
Unread 11-22-2005, 08:40 PM

Have Delilah (a bassett hound). Was looking to name her after a famous harlot because she is just the antithesis of sexy My family vetoed Bathsheba and Jezebel, so Delilah was the choice!
Unread 11-28-2005, 09:54 AM

Another 90lb baby here. We have a Rottweiler that we rescued from a local pound. His pound name was Roker. None of us liked it including him so we kept throwing out "R" names until one day my DH called out Raider and he came to him. So he's been Raider ever since.

We had a rose hair tarantula named Charlie until a month ago when he passed away. He couldn't shed all of his skin so we buried him in the backyard.

This coming spring we are getting a male Coatimundi.

's
Unread 12-03-2005, 02:29 AM

This is the short list--it would take all day to do the whole crew:
Square Pants is named for her dad Square Head, who had a big square head.
Taz acted like a tazmanian devil as a kitten--absolutely wild. Now she's a love pillow.
Fluff... well, you can guess. She's a black, long hair fluff ball.
Sampson is HUGE...the biggest cat I've ever seen.
Toes, a dog, is all black with little white toes.
There used to be a set DH kept at work, Gomer, Aunt Bee, & Goober, along with some others but they were strays that just ate there and he has since closed the business... with the stipulation that the new contractors continue to feed the cats.
The first thing Axle did as a pup when DH brought him home was get under the SUV and bathe himself in axle grease...hence the name.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register