What's your pets name and why? - Page 27 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What's your pets name and why? What's your pets name and why?

Unread 12-23-2007, 09:38 PM
What's your pets name and why?

I've not been on this forum in years......... but for anyone who remembers me........... my DH and I lost our beloved "Jubilee" ( sheltie) Nov. 5th --- of this year. We have her 2 sons... "Bruiser" --11 yrs. and "Murray" 10 yrs. -- they have been pitiful along with myself!! I told my DH that there was just TOO much testosterone in this house now!! So we started our search for a new girl sheltie......... we found one 2 weeks ago !! She is only 5 weeks old today.....but what a cutie!! Anyhow, her name, registered name, will be: "Jubilee's Spirit Of Joy" ( in honor of our beloved "Jubilee")... her name will be "Joy" -------- but we've already decided on a nick-name of "JoJo"..... Jubilee's 'boy's' have yet to meet her........ we can't pick her up until Jan. 12th when she will be 8 weeks old. But they sniff us up one side and down the other when ever we get back from visiting her!!

So there you have it --- "Jubilee's Spirit Of Joy" ----------- named after the best girl who ever graced our lifes : "Jubilee"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-24-2007, 05:31 AM

have 2 chihuahua's one is a short haired white one and she is shaped like a peanut now her real name is ceecee but since she has gotten her shape she is called peanut!! and our long haired Chi's name is reese but she hops like a kangaroo so we call her rooroo. they are my babys!!
Unread 12-24-2007, 10:11 AM

Guido the cat, after Father Guido Sarduci from Sat night live...adopted...they picked him up downtown and walks with a swagger.

Sammy the cat...DD named her.

Thor the cat...He has a complex since Sammy is prettier than he is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-01-2008, 12:46 PM

We have a two cocker spaniels one black my ds wanted to name Black Power Ranger Dinothunder. I talked him into shortening it to Ranger. We also recently got a black and white cocker from petfinder named Issabelle. We call her Izzy for short or sometimes Dizzy.
Izzy has only three legs and everyday she reminds me that what's important is what we have not what we don't.
Unread 01-02-2008, 04:36 AM

This could be a long one.

Pookie: 3yrs old DH wouldn't let me name her poo poo kitty (she guards the toilet)

Harley Bartholemew Davidson: 2.5 yrs old DD cat she originally named him Gracie Mae Cuddles,(very cuddly but a clutz) that was before his furry package was noticed at about 4 months. So she changed his name

Boots: 1.5 yrs old son of above named cats. He is all grey with white boots, hence the name (usually called BootsieBear)

Babybear: 2.5 yr old chow/shepard/husky pound puppy. She looks like a bear cub (her face)

Budman: 2.5 yr old lab/golden retreiver. He is a larger black and brown version of "AirBud" and younger DD would not go for Chewbacca usually call him budhead because he's acts like a big doofus

And finally....

Ashley: 5 months Blue Merle Cocker Spaniel. She looks like she came out of an ashtray. We chose Ashley instead of Ashes
Unread 01-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Smile - What's your pets name and why? 2 chihuahuas

I have 2 chihuahuas both female one all black we named Sushi and a smaller long haired black, brown and white we named Uni (meaning sea urchin), my baby who follows me everywhere to check on Mommy. Have a great day
Unread 01-15-2008, 07:31 PM

Most of my cats are registered with CFA so they have some pretty interesting names...

Turn To Stone (Stoney)
Counter's Cadence (Cadence ~ her daddy's name was "Off the Counter")
Double Stuffed O.R.E.O. (black and white oriental ~ Oreo)
Total Eclipse of My Heart (solid black oriental)
American Celebration (Firecracker)
Monakita (Bug)
Heart's Desire (Desi)
Unread 01-15-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marikiat
I have 2 chihuahuas both female one all black we named Sushi and a smaller long haired black, brown and white we named Uni (meaning sea urchin), my baby who follows me everywhere to check on Mommy. Have a great day

My little pug's name is Sushi also
Unread 01-15-2008, 08:10 PM

I have a cat named Grease. She got her name because when she was a baby she had a huge black spot on her head like someone had dropped oil on her head, it ran down her back.
Unread 01-15-2008, 08:18 PM

I named my dog Duncan but my kids added Todd MacGregor to tell you the truth I have no idea where that came from lol I did have a dog named Raven's Blue Lady once but we called her Bug (don't know why)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register