What's your pets name and why? - Page 36 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What's your pets name and why? What's your pets name and why?

Unread 03-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Re: What's your pets name and why?

I have a 8 month old blue heeler named Blue because my daughter chose it for us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2010, 07:50 PM

I have a border collie named Tessie, it was my doll's name.

We have a turtle named Courtney, after Courtney Cox.
Unread 03-19-2010, 07:53 PM

I had a German Shepherd named Shep because we couldn't think of anything else and the name just 'fit.'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2010, 11:19 PM

Current critters are a 6 yr heeler mix named Cody who also answers to any of his aliases.. D, Mr. D. Dog, The Dog and Hey You. Plain grey/brown 5 yr mac tabby named Kira Damia Stripey Cougar-nose Littles. She also answers (when she feels like it) to Miss Kira, Little Miss, and Missy Littles. She started off with just Kira (Celtic for Dark Lady) Damia (force of nature) and the other stuff got added on as time went on.

I've had many critters over the years.. dogs, cats, horses.. They've all contributed to my life in many ways.
Unread 03-22-2010, 06:13 PM

Hi!
I have 2 cats:
Phoebe: (from Friends) We usually call her Fifi!
She is a blue point ragdoll. Cost mucho $$$. Ragdolls are supposed to be especially cuddly but she is not!!! She is really cute though and very fluffy. Loves to give kisses.

Chloe: (No reason - just wanted a name that sounded as silly as Phoebe!!) We call her the Clo-Clo and the Clo-pster. Got her from the Humane Society. Did not cost much $$$!!! She is the lovey dovey one! Cuddles and purrs all the time.
Unread 03-22-2010, 07:01 PM

We have four members of our pack:

Marley is a black lab/border collie/? - I got him from the pound as a wee puppy and named him Marley after Bob Marley. My previous dog was neurotic and I was hoping for a mellow soul....and wow did I get it! He's 100 pounds of meeeelllloooooowwwww.

Jake is a Belgian Shephard cross, we got him as a senior from the pound so he was already named. It took us a year to get him healthy again, and he's the sweetest dog I've ever met (and I've never been without dogs in my life, turning 40).

Furious is one of our kitty cats, and he's named for his mischievious, spunky, curious personality!

Shady is our other kitty - she is always kind of off in the shadows doing her own thing.
Unread 03-22-2010, 07:38 PM

Buddy: a 10 yr old male Border Collie/Rough Collie cross. Was orginally named Burton when I adopted him; the shelter said he was dignified like Richard Burton (actor). My DH said he would not care for a dog named Burton so therefore his name is now Buddy. His name fits more now because he is my Buddy.

Shadow: a fat 15 yr old black cat. Named because she sometimes shadowed our other dog, Scooter who died 10 yrs ago.

Scooter: (deceased) Australian shepherd/ Collie mix. Just liked the name; we had the name before we even adopted him.

Sonny: A Quarter Horse. His nickname is short for his registered name of Evas Sonny Rey.
Unread 03-23-2010, 01:48 PM

Moxie: The most delicious black & white cat in the world...I wanted to name him Max but it's such a common name, he was on Clavamox when I adopted him...,so Max became Mox! Go figure...
Unread 03-24-2010, 08:21 PM

I have 3 dogs. A dachshund named Duncan ~ I thought fit him. Ali - mixed breed of Ridgeback, Mastiff and Lab ~ she is a terrific dog but came with her name ~ probably because she is a very large dog. And last but not least another dachshund named Dusty ~ named because it was a "dusty and windy" day when we got him. All very loveable dogs and they love to cuddle on cold nights like tonight!
Unread 03-24-2010, 09:42 PM

More kitties...
Atiri- beautiful black kitten
Mr. BoJangles- It just fits his personality!
Genja(sp?)- tiger stripe
Muggsy- I named her- it just fits her!
Kovu- He is the man cub of the bunch
Sophie- a very elegant black tuxedo cat
Tia- dainty lady that is starting to have a weight problem...like me!
And the proud mama is
Harley cat- she is the most sweet grey tuxedo cat I ever met! I LOVE her!
All the girls are fixed. Now to work on the boys...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register