What's your pets name and why? - Page 42 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What's your pets name and why? What's your pets name and why?

Unread 12-18-2010, 04:47 AM
Re: What's your pets name and why?

my eldest has given them nicknames:

tia is viscious tiscious(cos she can be a rite monty mare!)
amber diddle!
carliefarlie(hence my name on here!)
J.dog(cos he fetches things like socks,gloves etc like a dog would!)
tigster!
jack jack

i would love to help the rspca etc but they are very strict on letting cats out and i don't believe in keeping them in.we have a shed with cat flap in and they have food,water and bedding in there.we have some elderly neighbours who don't like cats and have moaned about us having ours but we love our cats so they will just have to moan!!!
much love to all....miaow!x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:38 AM

We have three guinea pigs

Flash - because she is hard to catch

Lucky- because she is lucky to have us

Coco - because she is a chocolately brown colour
Unread 03-02-2011, 10:24 AM

Two cats over here.

Bliss - I called him a bundle of bliss the day I got him while he was sleeping in my arms and he woke up and meowed at me. He knew his name before I did.

Skitter - she was skittish of everything when I first got her & even 5 years later still jumps if you move funny.

I love my fur babies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-03-2011, 07:30 AM

My Lab is name Shadow because she is a black dog, and when she see her shadow she barks at herself. So funny
Unread 03-03-2011, 09:56 AM

My Jack Russell is named Lily because she is white everywhere except her face and our German Sherperd's name is Chase. Not sure how he got his name as my D.H already had him when we got together. Then we have our cat. Her name is Miss Priss and it fits her perfectly.
Unread 04-02-2011, 09:17 PM

My Border Collie/Terrier is Miss Elizabeth Taylor, because she's the most beautiful girl in the world..... or maybe I watched a little too much sex in the city reruns.... heehee
Unread 04-02-2011, 10:10 PM

We have a 14 year old Sheltie named Skye Lad - named after the island of Skye where shetland Sheepdogs originated from and Lad because (you guessed it) he's a male.

Then we have 3 cats - my DH has a Himalayan named Tiki - she's around 13 and was a rescue already named when he got her.

Our next kitty is a 3 year old black tabby. I named her Willow because she was all long legs and LONG tail when I got her from Humane Society. She doesn't know that name though because my goofy DH started calling her Gooby Snacks. Don't ask me - I told you he was goofy!

The last kitty is a 2 year old calico named Sparrow because historically pirates kept calico cats on their ships for good luck and my DD favorite movie is "Pirates of the Carribean". Again, she doesn't know that name 'cause DH started calling her Mini Snacks!!
Unread 04-02-2011, 11:58 PM

I have a cat named Oscar.

My nephew named the cat 11 years ago.... after Oscar Meyer...yes my nephew used to love that jingle as a child. LOL
Unread 05-13-2011, 01:07 PM

2 dogs:

Female - Beagle/Hound Mix named Hollie - that was her name when we adopted her from the pound

Male - Collie mix - Pepper - BF named him - he has loved that name since the movie City Clickers came out... shrug. Pepper is brown/black multi color so I guess it fits him fine

3 cats (+ 1 angel cat named Thor - he passed about 1-1/2 years ago after gracing me with 19 loving years of companionship... still love him!)

Male huge, fat black American short hair cat named Sonic - we drew names out of a hat and this is the one my son contributed - from a video game... but this cat is a talker - a very LOUD talker so it's more like Sonic Boom.... haha

Male American Long Hair chocolate point/cream named Zeus (well, we really call him Zeusy he's kinda girly in a way) My contribution to the hat.

Sonic and Zeus are litter mates. We got them from the pound when they were about 2 months old. They are now over 7 years old

Male short hair manx mix named Baby Bear (whom I just call Baybay) - Grey/white with a cropped tail - and he was born that way and when he walks and you see him from behind he looks like a little bear... or rather he did when he was a small round ball of fur... haha

We also have a turtle named Leo and 2 anolls that keep the turtle company... they have no names... Boy lizard and girl lizard...
Unread 05-16-2011, 02:11 PM

We always name our cats after political figures (which is funny because my husband and I are not overly politically minded). Our last cat was Winston (Churchill of course), and our current cat is Quincy (John Quincy Adams). My son named one of his fish (a really ugly albino fish with red eyes) after his father. I didn't ask why...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register