Feels Like Everything Is Going To Fall Out Between My Legs | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Feels Like Everything Is Going To Fall Out Between My Legs Feels Like Everything Is Going To Fall Out Between My Legs

Unread 01-22-2005, 05:33 AM
Feels Like Everything Is Going To Fall Out Between My Legs

FEELS LIKE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO FALL OUT BETWEEN MY LEGS

ITS BEEN 11 MONTHS SINCE I HAD A TOTAL HYSTERECTOMY.THE DOC WAS CONFIDENT SHE GOT ALL THE ENDO N DID NOT THINK IT WOULD COME BACK IVE BEEN ON THE .75 CLIMARA PATCH SINCE MONTH 3
I WENT BACK TO WORK AT 7/11 END OF SEPT.,7 MO POST OP. ALL I COULD HANDLE WERE 4 HOUR SHIFTS BECAUSE WE CANT SIT AT ALL.BUT GRADULLY WORKED UP TO 8HRS,4,4,8HRS W/2DAYS OFF,5HRS ON SUNDAY OF COUNTING CASH NBASIC ORDERING THEN START THE WHOLE THING OVER.THATS HOW ITS BEEN FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS THE FIRST WEEK IN JANUARY I MADE AN APPT W/NURSE TO BE SEEN (THE DOCTOR WHO DID MY SURGERY GRADUATED LAST JUNE SO ID BE SEEING SOMEONE NEW) MY INSURANCE NO LONGER COVERED CLIMARA PATCH SO ID NEED A NEW PERSCRIPTION FOR ??? I FIGURED IT WAS JUST AS WELL BECAUSE ID BEEN CRYING 24/7 FOR ABOUT A WEEK SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GO IN JAN 21. ONLY A DAY OR TWO AFTER I MADE THE APPT. I WAS HAVING LOTS OF PAIN,PRESSURE....INCREASING EVERYDAY THIS LAST WEEK I BARLEY MADE THROUGH MONDAYS 8 HOURS LOTS OF PAIN N FELT LIKE EVERYTHING WAS GONNA FALL OUT BETWEEN MY LEGS
CAME STRAIGHT HOME WENT TO BED UNTIL I HAD TO BE AT WORK DID THE SAME THING TUES,THINKING IF I COULD ONLY MAKE IT TILL MY APPT FRIDAY
I SPENT WED. IN THE EMERGENGCY ROOM ABOUT ALL THEY DID WAS RULE OUT THAT IT WAS NOT A BLADDER INFECTION GAVE ME PAIN MED TOLD ME TO STAY OFF MY FEET N MAKE SURE I WENT TO MY OBGYN APPT FRIDAY I WAS SEEN N TOLD IT COULD BE PROLAPSE OR THE ENDO CAME BACK BUT BECAUSE NOTHING WAS VISIABLE SHE COULD SAY MORE TILL AFTER AN ULTRASOUND, THE FRONT OFFICE SCHEDULED THAT FOR FEB.1 W/ A FOLLOWUP BACK W/DOC FEB.7 SHE SAID "SHE COULDN'T REALLY PUT ME ON DISABILITY TILL AFTER THE ULTRASOUND, MAYBE I MIGHT WANT TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF FROM WORK TILL THEN" IM A SINGLE MOM WORKING AT 7/11 N THAT LEAVES ME IN LIMBO THE NEXT 2 1/2 WEEKS?????? HELP I WELCOME ANY INPUT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2005, 07:03 AM

Hi Cindy
I am not sure if what you are experiencing sounds like a prolapse. I have three going on right now that will be repaired Tuesday. I feel heaviness and pressure down there too. But my prolapses are clearly visible. They bulge in my vagina.I have a rectocele that takes up alot of room in there and also a enterocele. I was just diagnosed with a small cystocele Wed. It pushes down on top of the rectocele.
I know it is hard to wait that long for the ultrasound, but at least you should get some answers. I'll be thinking of you. Keep on pushing for answers, you deserve the best treatment avaliable!

Peggy
Unread 01-22-2005, 07:40 AM

Hi (((((Cindy)))))) I'm so sorry you've been having such a hard time since your hyst

Having been in a similar position, I can understand how hard this must be, both financially and physically Is there any way that you could go on "light" duty at the 7/11... especially if, possibly, it's only for a short period of time? That may just relieve the financial burden, without taking on more of a physical toll on you.

I had a Stage 3 rectocele, before my hyst and, like Peg, mine could be felt at the entrance of the vagina: there was no issues about whether or not I had a prolapse!!! However, I also know that a prolapse may not be that evident: often, Stage 1 or early Stage 2 prolapses may need further testing to be effectively diagnosed.

I also remember that infections can cause that "things falling" sensation. Has your doctor run any tests for possible infections?

Sending tons of s your way. Please, do keep us posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2005, 09:23 AM

i forgot to mention that my right front upperthigh keeps going numb just like it used to before ihad the surgery
Unread 01-22-2005, 04:49 PM

HI CINDY,

ARE YOU HAVING ANY BLADDER LEAKING? SPILLING OUT? I FELT THE SAME KIND OF PRESSURE AND SWORE TO MY DOCTOR AND EVERYONE THAT I FELT LIKE I WAS ABOUT TO DELIVER AN ALIEN OR SOMETHING (SERIOUSLY).... SO MUCH PRESSURE. I FINALLY GOT A 'SLING' AND WAS CURED ... LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS ARE WITH YOU ... ???

TERRI
Unread 01-22-2005, 08:25 PM

u know xactly alien baby delivery not possible after total hyst

labor u got it
Unread 01-23-2005, 04:40 AM
MORE

I WENT TO LONGS TO FILL MY NEW PERSCRIPTIONFOR PREMPRO, I WANTED TO TRY PILLS INSTEAD OF THE PATCH SUGGESTED BY BOTH MY, AUNTS,BUT.....JUST MY LUCK.. FRIDAY NIGHT 7PM.. THE PHARMASIST SAYS"THERE IS NO DOSAGE STRENGHTH ON THIS SCRIPT,IT COMES IN 4 DIFF. LEVELS ,I CANT FILL IT" SO, I WAS DUE FORANOTHER PATCH LAST WED. NOW I HAVE TO GO ALL WEEKEND WITHOUT ANY HORMONES GODS REALLY TESTING ME THIS TIME
Unread 01-23-2005, 07:53 AM
Prempro

Goodmorning Cindi,

A weekend without hormones?? How awful ... I hope your hanging in there -- Monday is just a matter of hours. I was just wonderin -- have you taken PREMPRO before?? If/When you get a chance check out the 'hormone' section in hystersisters. Especially the attention given to SYNTHETIC hormones versus NATURAL HRT -- Prempro is a synthetic hormone (preganant horse urine) .... I am so againest the administration and use of synthetic hormones for ME personally. It's worth looking into. If you like to read (or listen to audio books) get Suzanne Sommers book called: The Sexy Years. It's got volumes of information on HORMONES .... and the differences between the different types. Sending a prayer up for you .... Hang in there..

Terri

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register