wet dream? Big o to soon? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

wet dream? Big o to soon? wet dream? Big o to soon?

Unread 01-25-2005, 08:01 PM
wet dream? Big o to soon?

Wow! I had one of those "overly realistic" dreams too about 1 week out. I woke up thinking...NO WAY...but, WAY! It really happened! It was bizarre...
Next time I have the BIG O, I want to be wide awake for it, thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-25-2005, 08:02 PM

Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone with the "wet dreams". Awesome thing how the body can just orgasm like that and it does leave you wanting more! I never experienced the "wet dreams" until after I had my hysterectomy and sometimes I do believe it is related to pent up sexual frustration.

As for as "outercourse" beforehand....I tried it about a week or two before being released for the real thing. You can always call your doctor and ask(trust me...they've had stranger questions)....but just keep in mind...if something doesn't feel right don't do it!!! You can do some real damage doing stuff too early!

Enjoy the "dreams".

Colleen
Unread 01-25-2005, 09:01 PM

I'm afraid I can't answer your question at all but will add that I've had some VERY interesting, VERY vivid, and VERY involved dreams since my surgery. I wish there was a way to record my dreams because some of them would make very interesting short story material. <g>

Only one (that I remember) involved any kind of sexual theme, and it didn't go as far as yours did (that's happened only once, EVER) but it was a whole lotta fun while it lasted. Sigh. I hope the real thing is as good as that dream was once the doctor clears me for that sort of thing.

I'll send some vibes that we're all visited by "exciting" dreams WITH "gifts" attached in the next few nights.

Meri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-25-2005, 09:37 PM

Hey, I had those orgasmic dreams a few weeks after my surgery too. It was wonderful to wake up to that. I don't have them anymore! I wish I did, but it was strange. I don't really want to think about sex sometimes, and here I am having those action dreams that somehow go into real life and wake me up. I wish someone would do a dissertation on that. I felt young and very aroused, just like when I was young. The mind and body work in strange ways.
Unread 01-29-2005, 08:59 PM

I had to stop all hormones and now all those feelings are gone!!!!!
Unread 01-29-2005, 10:24 PM

Why did you have to stop hormornes? Did you keep your ovaries? I too have had those dreams. I'm three wks post op and taking Estrace 2mg due to TAH/BSO.

Hopefully better days ahead!!
Unread 01-29-2005, 10:29 PM

I have developed several blood clots and the Dr is concerned it is a side effect from the Premarin. So I had to stop taking them until the clots disolve. And then I think he plans on letting me start it again and see what happens. I kinda think the clots are from the heavy duty pain meds they were injecting me with in the hospital.

Best wishes.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register