anyone overeating today? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

anyone overeating today? anyone overeating today?

Unread 01-22-2005, 03:05 PM
anyone overeating today?

It's snowing like crazy here, how about where you all live? I am eating everything in sight. I had lost about 6 pounds since surgery, I didn't have much of an appetite but now I will put back on all the weight I lost in just this weekend. I keep trying to distract myself by reading, knitting, etc but I wind up back in the kitchen snacking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2005, 03:17 PM
anyone overeating today?

I don't have much of an appetite. I don't know why. I have been eating dinner only. What's up with that? And even when I do it is only very little. I am not taking any pain meds, sleeping meds or psych meds so I'm wondering if it is the patch? I have been told that water helps keep you full, that's never worked for me in the past. If you are eating then maybe you can eat some carrots or celery sticks something healthy. I can't believe I just said that since I hate veggies. By the way it is 80 degrees out here and beautiful. I'm about to go out and sit outside watching DH work around the yard. In any case if you can just walk a bit more and drink water. I wish I could be more helpful. Take care
Unread 01-22-2005, 03:25 PM
anyone overeating today?

80 degrees! wow-- it is 4 degees today here. I have a fridge full of celery and carrots but its the chocolate and chips that are calling to me. I'll try the water, that sounds good. Maybe I'll think of 80 degrees and getting into a bathing suit and that might keep me from overeating! good luck with your patch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2005, 03:56 PM
anyone overeating today?

We have a blizzard going on in my back yard....its 5 below with the wind chill........i just ordered Papa John's (21 anniv special ...buy a speciality and get a one topping free) As soon as it gets here its Movie time(CELLULAR and FORGOTTEN) my DH and i love days like this
Unread 01-22-2005, 04:03 PM
anyone overeating today?

Wow... Kentucky, we were there 2 years ago and loved it. The most beautiful state we ever visited. It was the one and only time I ever saw Pappa John's, really enjoyed it especially the banana peppers on our pizza. enjoy your movies!
Unread 01-22-2005, 04:15 PM
anyone overeating today?

We are getting all the ice and then the snow and as I read this post I am munching on some sourcream and cheddar chips..LOL
I am also going to make some choco chip cookies from scratch..hehe...but I don't care about the weight issue, but being "stuck" in here is certainly making all the food look really good..LOL
Unread 01-22-2005, 05:00 PM
anyone overeating today?

Love those sour cream and cheddar chips, already finished half the bag I bought for DD!
Unread 01-22-2005, 05:02 PM
anyone overeating today?

Dole juice bars are saving me from gaining a ton. I've been craving sweets, and so far these 30 calorie delights are all I need!
Unread 01-22-2005, 06:01 PM
anyone overeating today?

So nice here too in Southern Cal. Have to go back to Canada Tue and rain ugh. I am also enjoying dole fruit bars and low fat frozen yougert. Problem is I keep watching all the cooking shows and want all that great food. Lost 6 pounds and want to keep it off so i'm happy I can't cook. Going to try lolipops tomorrow. Sees candy. They last a long time
Unread 01-22-2005, 06:20 PM
anyone overeating today?

And now I just finished making a entire batch of those homemade choco chip cookies...I am just screwed now...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register