American Idol - Page 12 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 03-07-2005, 08:26 PM
American Idol

I agree!

I love Anwar! He really does seem like a good guy. I also love Bo. I like Constantine until tonight. Have to agree with Simon--BAD imitation of Sting. I cringed. Where did Randy and Paula come from saying he sounded good tonight? He was way off key on that song! Did those two like totally miss, like the '80's?

Oh for sure!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2005, 10:00 PM
American Idol

I love Bo, but didn't care for the song today. His range made up everything!

Then there is Anwar. WOW! He really impressed me tonight! While I love Bo, right now I want Anwar to win. I'm voting for him tonight.

Now on to the judges. I am SO sick of Paula. When Simon is talking, regardless if she agrees or not, I wish she would shut her mouth! She thinks everyone is phenomenal. Well they aren't! Randy ticked me off tonight. He's getting as bad as Paula. Simon was right, they both have gotten away from what they are trying to accomplish.
Unread 03-08-2005, 06:25 AM
American Idol

While our family fav guys are Bo and Mario, we decided to vote for Anwar last night. There is just no explaining how well he did last night---he was awesome and he brought it! He was just unbelievable.

Okay, a mini poll----who do YOU think is going to be cut from the guys this week?

Our family said---Travis and Nikko

OH (((Moon))) I went on the AI website (cause I couldn't remember the guys names..lol) and Janay IS 17, not 21 like I said...my bad , you were right!
The website is cool---idolonfox.com

Now tonight---let's hope the girls don't have any technical problems like they seemed to have had the past 2 weeks. Anyone else hear that the girls protested after last week because of the sound mix?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2005, 07:38 AM
American Idol

I say Travis and Scott go although Constantine wasn't his usual! I could care less about the girls........they have nothing over the guys this year.

Emily
Unread 03-08-2005, 01:14 PM
American Idol

Quote:
Originally posted by gemsab
I say Travis and Scott go although Constantine wasn't his usual! I could care less about the girls........they have nothing over the guys this year.

Emily

DH and I also think the guys are much more talented than the girls this year.
Unread 03-08-2005, 02:38 PM
American Idol

I think Travis may go this week. I have to agree with Simon that Travis is a dancer first, then a singer and his singing isn't good enough to be idol material. Anthony showed more personality this time and he does have a good voice. I can't believe he imigrated to the US from another country and that he has learned English so well! I still ike Bo but I wasn't that crazy about his song last night.
Unread 03-08-2005, 02:48 PM
American Idol

Travis (what a cutie) and Scott go this week, I think. Constantine did okay, sounded just like Sting. Faves so far are Bo, Anwar, Mario and Nikko (he was great last night w/Georgia on my mind) Is mini/Barbra (Mikalah) still on? I don't know what to think of her...she's perky as all get-out but i don't think she can carry a tune for long. I usually grab the phone at 5 mins before they announce you can start calling. I hit redial several times for each one I like. (I have no life!!!!!)
Unread 03-08-2005, 05:00 PM
American Idol

I don't think the guys were as good this week, although there were a few standout performances. I really like Bo, he is just very real and I thought he did real well. Niko didn't start out good, but his ending was fab! I do think Scott did a good job, but was it really Idol material?

I have to agree about Paula and Randy. Almost everyone is most excellent to them. At least Simon states his opinion and usually the truth.

I hope the girls do a better job this week than they have in the previous weeks. It's time for them to step it up a notch!
Unread 03-08-2005, 06:18 PM
American Idol

GO BO!!!!!!
Unread 03-08-2005, 07:36 PM
American Idol

Well the girls did step it up a notch tonight!!! I was very proud of them, well most of them.
Janay was absolutely horrible and I know I could win against her....I thought she was bad last week, but she was the worst I have seen her yet. The judges even told her so. Paula said "hopefully your fan base will step it up for you to keep you in"...Simon said he saw her "with a suitcase and a plane ticket" cause she isn't going to make it tomorrow.
Carrie and Vonzell are my fav girls, but tonight Nadia whipped some butt!!!! She brought it!! So I am voting for her.
I think that Janay and the girl who sang Aerosmith are leaving tomorrow.
DH said that he is afraid for the girls once they start competing against the guys.
Of course I could be wrong about Janay leaving tomorrow, cause I remember last year when the girl from Hawaii stayed in like the top 3 or 4 and she was horrible, but she had a strong fan base from the beginning that kept her there, so I guess we shall see.
Going to have withdrawls next week when they go back to twice a week. I am going to be excited however that they will be singing all different genres and see how some of these people can do with that.
Night all, til tomorrow!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register