American Idol - Page 14 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 03-14-2005, 06:37 AM
American Idol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-15-2005, 05:09 PM
American Idol

No more Mario?? I'm SO disappointed!! He has personality galore plus a great voice!
Unread 03-15-2005, 05:39 PM
American Idol

I heard that Mario sang back up on one of Michael Jackson's albums...they played it on the radio this morning....and he got kicked out because you cannot be on American Idol if you ever made an album???? Who knows???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2005, 07:18 AM
American Idol

I don't think we will know anytime soon exactly his reasons for leaving. I don't think the MJ thing is it. I also go on the AI message boards and let me tell you those people thought of all sorts of things it could be..LOL some of them really crazy. No matter what, he has been noticed before he quit, he will have a record deal in no time soon (after he is released from his AI contract)
Now about last night's performances. I was disappointed for the most part, but 2 of them really stuck out in this house.
Constantine and Bo. Constantine did an awesome job on his song. As soon as we saw the song under his name, i told DH---"wait and see, he is going to nail it" and he did...Bo-another great job--I hadn't heard that song in a long time..it was awesome.
One thing I think most of them lacked was presence on stage. Mikalah did what they told her and got back to her old self. But the rest stayed safe AGAIN--even though for weeks the judges have been telling them to kick it up a notch and still we are listening to all these laid back ballads. I was disappointed in Anwar's song and I really like him.
My predictions for this week: either Mikalah or Lindsey is gone this week.
I guess what shocked me the most is they had the entire 60's decade to chose from and some of them chose the absolute wrong songs.
We always take a vote as a family and that is who we vote for, but we had a tie between the rocker dudes and so we voted for both of them. I guess we will see tonight!
Unread 03-16-2005, 09:12 AM
American Idol

I saw an interview from Fox NY last night with Randy Jackson. He said he didn't know the reason for Mario leaving but rumor has it that he has signed with P Diddy. Who knows? A comment was also made that Mario's excuse for leaving was "family matters" but ironically his family didn' know anything about it.
Unread 03-16-2005, 07:55 PM
idol

What no comments ????

yea for Anthony - BUT Nadia will WIN !!!

Unread 03-16-2005, 08:21 PM
American Idol

Sorry I wasn't home for the show, I had to tape it and I just finished watching it. I knew Lindsey and Mikalah would be the bottom two...matter of fact, I think it was in my last post....yep, sure was...
Wasn't really impressed with the group song, I hope they have 2 others that are better, cause I can't see voting for that song..LOL
Notice the bottom 3 were girls? The guys have got them over for right now.
Unread 03-18-2005, 04:13 PM
American Idol

I have a feeling too that Nadia will win. I thought it was a little crass of Simon to say that she was the steak in a competition of hamburgers, though. I still love Anthony's voice but he's not a great showman. I thought Constantine really did himself proud this last go round.
Unread 03-18-2005, 04:21 PM
American Idol

I thought Nadia, Constantine and Bo did great! The others were mostly so-so. I still can't believe that Mikalah is still *trying* to sing. I do think that Randy was REALLY critical this week. Maybe he's a Simon wannabe.
Unread 03-18-2005, 04:51 PM
American Idol

We are a week behind you here in the UK. I sit and say who is going to go out and DH doesn't know!!

xx Fabby huh!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register