American Idol - Page 20 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 03-30-2005, 08:50 PM
American Idol

I wonder how many people were so unimpressed by last night's performances that they simply didn't vote. I know that was my reason. But I was quite shocked about Jessica.

My top favorites are Carrie (gotta support the fellow Okie, but I still hate Country-Western!) and Bo.

My next two favs are Anwar and Nadia. I hope they do better next week. I hope if none of my fav's win, they at least get decent recording contracts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2005, 09:05 PM
American Idol

Kim, My DH says the same thing..........he says that he scares him because he looks like he'd go over the deep end if he was voted off. I am just relieved that Anwar is still there. He is so dreamy!

Emily
Unread 03-31-2005, 07:16 AM
American Idol

I ALSO DON'T GET IT.....I SURE DIDN'T EXPECT JESSICA TO GO LAST NIGHT.

I TOO THOUGHT THAT BO'S PERFORMANCE WAS SOMEWHAT WEAKER TUESDAY NIGHT.......BUT OF COURSE I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE EITHER TO WHAT HE WAS SINGING.

BUT HE STILL IS MY FAVORITE AND HAS MY VOTE !

CARRIE HAS A GREAT VOICE BUT I SEE HER ON SOMETHING LIKE NASHVILLE STAR.

BUT OF COURSE IDOL ISN'T JUST FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE ITS FOR ALL TYPES OF SINGERS.

I WONDER WHO WILL BE NEXT?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-31-2005, 09:44 AM
American Idol

Well I had Nadia in the bottom 3 in my prediction and I think I put possibly Anwar...but I certainly did not expect Jessica to be voted off. I definately do not think she is the worst.
While I sort of like Nadia (mainly in the beginning) I thought her performance was better than last week, but still not good and Simon and Randy are so right about Anwar and how shaky the beginning of his songs are getting. I thought this weeks show was very boring...thank goodness Vonzell was last and put a nice finish on the show. I like Carrie a lot and she is abig fav in my family, but I swear the girl needs to work on her stage presence. She looks like a deer in the headlights sometimes standing in one place. I really can't pin point what about Nadia is turning me off to her. She was on star search recently (saw it on cable but didnt' say the date) and she lost very early in the program. I think maybe because she is predictable in her performances or something like that. She needs to shake it up a bit and do something different. Like when Carrie did Heart---didn't expect her to do something like that, so that was cool.
I certainly hope they kick it up a notch next week and make it exciting like last week. I saw on TV guide channel that George Huff from last season is making a CD and it will be out soon. just a little fyi
Unread 03-31-2005, 01:46 PM
American Idol

Scott scares me too. I remember his attitude when they were trying to work together in the hotel. He's really a hostile kind of guy. He has tried to lighten up, but I think that is fake. As fro his voice, it's okay, but not great. I won't be sad when he leaves the show.
Unread 03-31-2005, 01:51 PM
American Idol

Does it bother anybody else that Constantine always has to "kick" when he's singing, even though it isn't a really "rocker" song? I don't think that "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family is really has a part that is so tough that a "kick" would be needed! It just makes me want to give him a *punch*
Unread 03-31-2005, 01:54 PM
American Idol

Maybe when Constantine is nervous he becomes incontinent.
Unread 03-31-2005, 02:00 PM
American Idol

Kindred,

I never thought of that - or maybe his tightie-whities are in a bunch and he's trying to get them loose!
Unread 03-31-2005, 04:52 PM
American Idol

I was shocked to see that Jessica got voted off. I guess it was as Simon said, the likability factor, she doesn't have the fan base that some of the others do. It is sad as she has a great voice!

I sure hope they step it up a notch next week. I wasn't wowed by this week's performances. And the group song thing has to go!!!!

I'm glad it's not just me with the Scarey Scott thing. Dh agreed with me, but than again we usually do think alike. Is anyone else annoyed with the hand thing? That is, they do these weird movements with their hands all the time, pointing and motioning, it looks very stiff and icky. Maybe it's the rapper thing? It just really annoys me. Guess I am still stuck in the 60's.
Unread 03-31-2005, 06:50 PM
Idol

I was shocked also to see Jessica go. She is very talented.
I predicted Anwar, Anthony, and Scott would be in the bottom three, with Scott being voted off.

I would like to see Scott go next. He just does not have enough charisma and confidence in himself to succeed in the business. I also don't like that one African American guy with the glasses, forgot name? It's the way he gestures with his hands that somehow annoys me.

I like Carrie and Vonzell the best.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register