American Idol - Page 29 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 04-19-2005, 06:12 PM
American Idol

BO FANS.....DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TONIGHT! WE DON'T WANT HIM IN THE BOTTOM 3 AGAIN!!!

I have another 45 minutes here before it starts....hope it's a good show!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2005, 07:53 PM
American Idol

Okay Ladies, I had a day from..... at work today! and did not get home until 9:10PM I am so upset I missed Idol. What Happened???? :cry:
Unread 04-19-2005, 08:13 PM
American Idol

BO was SO AWSOME tonight!!!! I think they all did pretty well...but BO won tonights competition..my opinion of course ~Kimi~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2005, 09:54 PM
American Idol

Peach1
Bo was totally awsome! (OK, I grew up in the '80's, so shoot me.)

He did this song called Vehicle, or something like that. Anyway, he totally rocked! He admitted he was a terrible dancer, but liked to make others dance. Boy! Did he! Maybe you can catch a little of tonight's highlights on tomorrow's show.

Carrie was great too, but I've always hated that song. It was some song about leaving a cake out in the rain. Totally dorky.

If her singing hadn't been, as usual, amazing, I would have voted against her on that song alone!

Marta
Unread 04-19-2005, 10:33 PM
American Idol

Bo was Wonderful! Best performance of his this year!

Carrie sang MacArthur Park....BORING SONG...but she did her usual "right on" vocals.

Vonzel sang "another" Whitney song...."sigh"....okay girl, been there, done that...done it again...and now a third time....Not a charm to me, more like a strike. But I love Vonzel....so please! No more Whitney for the rest of the competition if you survive it.

Anwar was not his best, but should not be in the bottom three

Constantine..... *punch* PLEASE STOP SEARCHING FOR THE CAMERA! Only thing Bigger than your self absorbed ego is......well, I'm sure there's something bigger....just can't think of anything! You didn't sing very well, You love yourself WAYYYY to much...even more than your fans do, and what in the WORLD!!!! EYE LINER! You are getting REALLY REALLY annoying IMO. Please...America...put him in the place he really belongs...The bottom three...let him love himself there

Anthony and Scott - Both Sang fairly well...Anthony better than Scott.

Bottom three this week...IMO...should be CONSTANTINE, Scott, and probably Anthony.
Unread 04-20-2005, 08:55 AM
American Idol

1) Does anyone bother to listen to anything Paula says? It's always the same gushing mess, from week to week, contestant to contestant. BORING!

2) I voted and voted and voted for Bo. I was concerned because it was so easy to get my vote in. He better not be in the bottom three again. He was WONDERFUL last night. I think Bo is the most talented of the bunch.

3) What's up with Constantine and the eyeliner?

4) Scott is such a mediocre singer it's ridiculous he's still around. What is wrong with people? Why do they vote for this guy? I just don't understand it.

5) Every week Simon tells them to really consider the songs they pick. I don't think they listen.

6) I love Vonzel, but not last night. She did nothing for me.

7) Carrie and Anwar were boring.

8) The little blond boy (Anthony?) was terrible.

9) If I forgot anyone else, well... there must be a reason!
Unread 04-20-2005, 09:36 AM
American Idol

The only one I voted for last night was BO !! Am I the only one bothered by the band and musical arrangements?? All but Bo sounded like Karaoke to me...song choices are so repetitive season after season. Vonzell was good, but, stop with the Whitney already. And I never could figure out that song about leaving a cake out in the rain and I don't think I can take it cause I'll never have the recipe again??? Get a cookbook. The whole show was stupid except for Bo. And, really, Constantine should end up in the bottom 3...might give him a bit of humility (and make him lose the eyeliner and shave at least one chin!) Meowww.
Unread 04-20-2005, 10:39 AM
American Idol

WE TRIED AND TRIED TO VOTE FOR BO LAST NIGHT......WE FINALLY GOT THROUGH 8 TIMES.

WHAT GETS ME IS......IF THE LINE IS SO BUSY ALL THE TIME WITH SO MANY PEOPLE VOTING FOR HIM......HOW DID HE END UP IN THE BOTTOM 3 LAST WEEK?

WE SAT LAST NIGHT AND HIT RE-DIAL OVER AND OVER!

IF HE ENDS UP IN THE BOTTOM AGAIN......WHATS UP?

PLUS....MY DAUGHTER YELLED FOR ME TO COME TAKE A LOOK AT CONSTANTINE ( I WAS IN THE BATHROOM..LOL)

SHE SAID AS IF ALL THE LOOKING AT THE CAMERAS WAS NOT ENOUGH....NOW HES GONE FOR THE EYE-LINER!!!!!

I USED TO LIKE CARRIE....BUT ANYMORE TO ME PERSONALLY....SHES SO BORING.

AND PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN WHY....SCOTT IS ON THIS SHOW?

Unread 04-20-2005, 10:47 AM
American Idol

My bottom three for tonight is Constantine, Carrie(these 2 have never been in the bottom 3 so there is a first time for everthing) and Scott..............with Scott going I hope. This is about the umpteenth week I have said that!

Emily
Unread 04-20-2005, 11:25 AM
American Idol

Quote:
Originally posted by sgold001

Constantine..... *punch* PLEASE STOP SEARCHING FOR THE CAMERA! Only thing Bigger than your self absorbed ego is......well, I'm sure there's something bigger....just can't think of anything!
The Grand Canyon perhaps?
I think ego is what is carrying him through this compertition.

Vonzel seems to think that as she can sing a good Whitney thats what she should stick too, the problem there is we will get boared with it. (as stated)

Carrie should just be signed up for C&W now and forget the rest of the comp ... She will do a lot better there.

Anwar was good, but he has slipped so far back, its as though he has forgotten why he is there.

Go Bo Go !!!!

(& I can't even vote )
The rest are forgetable

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register