American Idol - Page 33 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 04-26-2005, 11:26 AM
American Idol

Just a funny thought while reading through some of these......what's up with the family members of some of these people who try out for the show? I can't sing well, my children can't sing well. I can't see how I could tell them on national tv what a great singer they are when in fact it's horrible.

You would think if these mothers really wanted to do right by their children they would have the nerve to tell them the truth so that they wouldn't embarrass themselves.

It does make for funny tv but these people have to go home now (after the auditions) and try to explain to everyone why they made a fool out of themselves.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-26-2005, 12:23 PM
American Idol

I think the most interesting part of the show now, is the lively banter between simon and ryan seacrest...they really dislike each other! Am not surprised, though, ryan is very annoying ( what's with the stupid comment at the end of the show 'seacrest out' ? ) Simon just can't resist!
Unread 04-26-2005, 06:25 PM
American Idol

I'm so tired of them trashing Carrie! She sounded amazing! If they aren't familiar with country-western music, how do they know if she's on pitch or not? I thought she sounded perfect!

Yeah, they were glad she returned to her roots, but they still think she stunk. I think they just don't want her to win because she's country-western.

Bo was his usual awsome self!

Marta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-26-2005, 07:22 PM
American Idol

I agree Moonmab, it seems no matter what she does, they criticize. Carrie has an amazing voice!

Bo rocked the house! I was quite impressed with Anthony this evening also. I was shaking my head when I heard he was going to do a Celine song.

Okay, okay, I know I said I wouldn't watch anymore, but I couldn't help myself. I just had to see Bo.

My bottom three this week are: Scott, Con, and Vonzelle (Sorry, thought she didn't do as well this week as in weeks past)
Unread 04-26-2005, 07:40 PM
gettin down to it.

Bo rocked! I was sad to see Constantine try to pull of Nickelback(didn't work). I love the rockers....

i never loved scott but was amazed at just how bad he was...my guess is Simon is right. He saved Con from leaving with his horrible performance.

Michele.

PS...I realized how addicted I am when I turned down a live show at Irving Plaza to watch AI. Oh well.
Unread 04-26-2005, 07:52 PM
American Idol

Okay Bo was great!!! Andrew I thought did very well tonight, I did not like Constantine, And to my surprise, I did not totaly hate Scott tonight. Sorry even though she is cute, I find Carrie one dimentional.
Unread 04-26-2005, 08:20 PM
idol

I must say that I truly hope Scott goes this week. Constantine may be next. I loved Carrie, as I always do. And Vonzell was very good again. Anthony did okay with Celine's song. And Bo was good. I cannot see a rocker as the next American Idol. I think it will be Carrie or Vonzell.
Unread 04-26-2005, 08:25 PM
American Idol

ChocolateChick - I agree with you that Scott will finally be going home this week. I also think that Constantine was just HORRIBLE. Completely off key throught the whole song...just awful. BUT....he will be safe because of Scott. People have been wanting him off for weeks, and it looks like they will finally get their wish.

however...If people truly judged this like it was suppose to be judged and voted accordingly....Constantine should be the one going home. None of them sang as badly as he did tonight. However...that's not going to happen.

Bottom Three in my opinion:

1. - Constantine - (Horrible! Just absolutely horrible)

2. - Vonzell ( This week only...but I do love her )

3. - Anthony ( only because of the beginning...he finished very
strong )
Unread 04-27-2005, 08:34 AM
American Idol

I was tired last night so I didn't bother listening to Constantine or Scott. No loss there.

Carrie is VERY talented, but I think she should stick to what she is comfortable with, country music. I'd buy her Country CD!

I love Bo. I love his voice. I didn't like the song.

Vonzell needs to pick better songs. She is told that every week, but doesn't listen.

I thought Anthony did a good job. He was weak at the beginning, but got great. This is the first time I have liked his performance.

Has anyone noticed that Paula is totally different? I guess she is taking her medication as she is suppose to. I don't know why people stop taking medicine they need. It just seems stupid to me.

Simon was actually able to get his opinions aired. Paula didn't jump all over him. Randy didn't back Paula up. The audience disagreed, but didn't drown him out. Simon is harsh, because he knows what he is talking about. He gives these kids the BEST direction of the bunch. I've noticed that he really listens to them sing and he watches the audience a lot during the performance. This is good because he is seeing how the singers are affecting the audience. If everyone is enthralled, the performer is doing a their job.

Anyway, that's my two cents on last night's show.
Unread 04-27-2005, 02:20 PM
American Idol

Kindred---about Paula--I read her story in People magazine and she is a sufferer of chronic pain for the past 16 yrs and is now getting real help, they have a way to help her and it is not with narcs. The reason she is acting different is she reads the message boards on the AI website (she said so in the article) and they were talking mean about her like she is drunk and she is weird on drugs, etc etc...so I think that is why she was diff last night and that is why she decided to come forward with her disease.
About last night---Bo...God I love you..LOL..he was awesome!
I was really happy with Anthony's performance and I am not usually that thrilled with him, but he did good imo...carrie--something didn't sound right just like randy said. Constantine----bad bad bad choice in songs...he needs to stay away from the hard rock, he does better with the other genres. Vonzell--love her but not her best last night...scott---I really wanted him to do good last night, but he didn't do good enough. I think in the end now the top 3 will be (when they get to 3) Bo, Vonzell, Constantine....I don't think Carrie will make it anymore for some reason...I just have a bad feeling.
Someone mentioned quiz show---I remember that movie---I don't think this is like that (least I hope not)
This is the night that I am not home in time to see it start @ 9pm so I have to tape it and see it 1/2 hr later than most and it drives me insane cause DH sits here and just stares at me wanting to tell me who leaves..LOL
All I can say is GO BO!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register