American Idol - Page 35 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 04-27-2005, 07:41 PM
American Idol

NOT Constantine!!!!!! Scott should thank his lucky stars. He should have been packing...I'm with Simeon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-27-2005, 07:44 PM
American Idol

That's how my stomach feels tonight after this vote. I wish we could vote against instead of for the idols. But the votes are coming in for Scott from somewhere.
Unread 04-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Scott

Big Cities perhaps? I think maybe his hip hop ness is keeping him in the competion.

This feels like Tamyra Gray all over again. My dh left to walk the dog in utter disgust.

chocolate chick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-27-2005, 08:05 PM
American Idol

I can't believe it, Scott still here another week and no more Constantine, I liked him and so did DH, who was yelling, " its fixed, its fixed".
Unread 04-27-2005, 08:13 PM
American Idol

So I'm sitting here at the circ desk waiting for parents to come in and fill out some online survey (it's Open House)...and I am looking forward to going home at breakneck speed to watch American Idol to see Scott finally voted off -- when, what do I read but it's Constantine!!! (He was horrible last night but usually does better) --- There's something evil afoot here (I'm still blaming it on college kids) -- Oh why? Oh why??
Unread 04-27-2005, 08:25 PM
American Idol

I am in shock. I cannot believe Constantine was voted off. I never believe it would happen, but I agree with it.

I see that there are some sisters who were Constantine fans, and for those of you I am sorry. Nobody likes to see there favorites go home. I really thought Scott would go this week. I personally am glad...albeit shocked...that it looks like America really did vote on last night's performance...and the weakest is the one that went home tonight( In my opinion only of course).

I feel that Constantine was the weakest singer of all of the American Idols left. Based on that ( and after all...this IS a singing Competition) Constantine is the one that should be going home...along with Scott. BUT....based on last night's performances...Constantine was by far the worst of the bunch. He has never been as off key and amature sounding as he was last night. I have not been a Constantine fan...his antics and self absorbedness was too much for me personally. But again....this is a singing contest, and his singing was not up to Par...especially this week. That's the bottom line.
Unread 04-27-2005, 08:44 PM
American Idol

I would just like to know what genre of people are voting for Scott?????????? I cannot understand who would not be turned off by his attitude. Yes, he can sing but I think other things go into it as well. He is just too sure of himself as far as I am concerned and this turns me off! I think it will end up with Carrie and Bo in the finals with Bo going all the way! And FYI...........Carrie is the ONLY one who has NEVER been in the bottom 3.

Emily
Unread 04-27-2005, 08:45 PM
American Idol

Alot of you are going to hate this post....but here goes:

I like Scott. He's one of my favorites. I thought he did a good job on Tuesday (not great, but good....and frankly, I've heard him do worse). I thought what Simon said was just absolutely cruel, but I think Simon's opinion usually carries some weight with the american public. I was surprised Scott didn't go home...although I'm happy he's still there because I think he does have talent.

As for Constantine, he was just getting on my nerves. He had a constant "look at me and how sexy I can be" thing about him that drove me crazy. Even tonight, he was talking over Ryan Seacrest because he couldn't stand to "share the spotlight" with even him <<<<not that I"m a big Ryan fan, but I just thought that was rude.

I'm a fan of Bo's and I wish you would go all the way, for no other reason but to shake things up a bit and not have a "cookie cutter" person be the next AI.

Anthony I think did very well on Tuesday but frankly, he's boring! He doesn't have much charisma and I'm itching to take a nap when he's on stage.

Carrie is still trying to find her roots I think. I thought she was a country girl at heart, but she didn't even look comfortable singing a county song. Bottom line - she's just lost

Vonzelle is a beautiful girl and yes, very talented. I don't think she did the Christina song justice and if she keeps screaming when she sings, she's going to lose a fan right here. I can't stand that screaming stuff...JMHO

But hey, I give them ALL credit for doing what they are doing, cause God knows, I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket! So, more power to them!!

Will Scott go all the way? Absolutely not and the main reason I think that is because his performances are not consistent. Some are good, some are bad.

I think Vonzelle will be the next AI. She's beautiful, has extreme talent as far as most people are concerned and she's charming.

I'm off my soapbox now!!
Unread 04-27-2005, 09:44 PM
American Idol

I feel like Scott is still there because of the interview that he did earlier in the season about his father telling him he would never amount to anything. I think he played the "sympathy card" early on and it seems to be working for him. People may be voting for him to help him show his father that he was wrong.
Just my theory on that.....for whatever it's worth.

As for Constantine, I wasn't sure about him at first. As time has gone by I've loved him more and more. Last nights performance wasn't great though. I sure hated to see him go.
I hope that Carrie and Bo are in the finals. Carrie is my girl!!!!

BTW, if anyone watched the first season, just thought I'd throw in that I'm going to see Kelly Clarkson in concert Wednesday night.
Unread 04-27-2005, 11:12 PM
American Idol

SOOOO glad Constantine is gone!!!!

He was gettin' on my nerves!!! So cocky....so into himself. The pouty, look at me I'm it, looks nauseated me. He looks at you like he is trying to undress you with his eyes...YUCK! Good riddens, I say. We'll, unfortunately probably see his pouty face on a CD cover very soon...only that CD WON'T be in my CD collection anytime soon.

I think it should be V and Bo at the end....

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register