American Idol - Page 41 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 05-11-2005, 03:07 PM
American Idol

DH and I thought the same thing---maybe her dad just found out he was sick or something...but she did good on her last song. Anthony totally showed Carrie up on their same song last night. Bo---what can I say..he was awesome...even Randy said that the Money song should be on his first CD...he is the bomb!
Can't wait for tonight!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2005, 07:55 PM
American Idol

Great top three! Go Bo!

michele
Unread 05-11-2005, 07:59 PM
American Idol

**crossing fingers for Bo to win it all!!!**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2005, 09:19 PM
American Idol

Poor Vonzell,

I know she must be terrified if the rumor about her dad is true. Many here certainly know the battle he faces. If he really does have cancer, I wish we could reach out to her and give her family hope.

Marta
Unread 05-12-2005, 09:28 AM
American Idol

I thought Anthony did a lot better than Vonzell, but she got the sympathy vote.

Vonzell is next and then I think Carrie.

Carrie has had iffy performances, Bo has been great all along.

Rock and Roll started here in the States, so it's fitting that the new American Idol be a ROCKER!
Unread 05-12-2005, 01:53 PM
American Idol

I am glad the right one went home last night. I think you are right about the procession kindred...Bo all the way!
Unread 05-17-2005, 05:34 PM
American Idol

Okay my fellow AI junkies, it is down to 3 and they are all doing 3 song tonight! One that Clive Davis picks, one they pick and one the judges pick....GO BO!!!!!
On Entertainment Tonight, Paula asked Anthony if he and Carrie had anything going because she was crying so hard and mouthed I love you when he was singing his farewell song. He said that they were just really good friends and that he had gotten close to everyone there.
Unread 05-17-2005, 05:39 PM
American Idol

Yay! AI night! I had to miss last week's show as I was on vacation. I did watch some clips on the net and thought Bo was superb! And I thought Anthony did really well also. Perhaps if he done that well in his other performances he would still be here.

Very interesting how things progress and change over the weeks.

I'm looking forward to tonight's show. Go Bo Go Actually, I think Bo is the main reason I still watch.
Unread 05-17-2005, 06:58 PM
American Idol

All I can say is, WOW! Bo keeps getting better and better. He is so comfortable on stage and really has charisma. And I'm not the long haired rocker type, but he really moves me when he sings. I am even going to vote tonight, for the first time ever!

I think the other two really don't hold a candle to Bo. Carrie has a great voice, but she seems so nervous and uncomfortable on stage. Vonzelle is hit and miss, her dance moves seem so staged, not natural and the moves are the same every song.

I'm hoping for a Bo and Carrie finale!
Unread 05-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Wooooo Hooooooo!

Does Bo rock or what?!

I can't wait to spend my hard earned money on his CD. MY rock singer dh, and aspiring rock musiscian teenagers are all excited by Bo! He is just a joy to watch, this AI has definitely been worth watching!

michele: chocolate

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register