American Idol - Page 42 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 05-17-2005, 07:31 PM
American Idol

I must be hooked! I've been sitting here for 45 minutes hitting redial on my phone. Please tell me that this is a toll free number.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-17-2005, 08:08 PM
American Idol

WOOOOOHOOOOOO BO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had chill bumps when he sang!!!! I will buy his CD as well... No matter what kind he puts out.... and Im not even a big rocker fan....but will buy his for sure!!! Im so proud to be an ALABAMAIAN!!!!!! We put out the talent ya'll!!!
Unread 05-17-2005, 08:09 PM
American Idol

We can't get through either. DH is a fan of Bo. I like either Bo or Carrie at this point.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-17-2005, 08:34 PM
American Idol

As my mother used to say....................that man can sing to me anytime.................not sure who the hell she was talking about but for me..................it's Bo Bice!

GO BO!
Unread 05-17-2005, 09:16 PM
American Idol

I voted for Bo several times.................... I got a few busy signals but then for a few minutes I got through consistantly.
All three are good, I agree Bo definately the lead. i think I like Vonzell as second place.
Unread 05-17-2005, 09:52 PM
American Idol

Bo was amazing!

I love Carrie too, but Bo......Whoa!

And that Acapella! So Cool!......I grew up in a church that only sings acapella so I have a great admiration for anyone who is willing to lay aside the mechanical instruments and show their own voice. Bo was incredible!

P.S. I'm not opposed to instruments, I play clarinet myself, but I do know what a challenge Acapella is.....
Unread 05-17-2005, 10:05 PM
American Idol

Bo was WONDERFUL tonight! I loved his first two performances. The acapella (sp?) was incredible. I didn't care for his Rolling Stones version, but who cares, he's Fantastic.

I liked Carrie's first song was okay. Her second song was terrific. I didn't care for last song, and I love that song.

I liked the song Simon picked for Vonzelle. That was very good. I wasn't impressed with the other songs. She's a great girl, but Carrie is better.

Same prediction as last time:
Bo
Carrie
Unread 05-17-2005, 10:13 PM
American Idol

I'm with Denise. I have a physical reaction to Bo's singing. Yes, he's a cute kid. Seems sweet to, but it's his voice that gets me. All you have to do is close your eyes and he will send you to heaven.

I have never purchased any music related to American Idol, but I can't wait till Bo's CD comes out. I've never been more impressed with a singer on this show.
Unread 05-17-2005, 11:14 PM
American Idol

All I have to say is Bo rocks! He blew me away tonight
Unread 05-18-2005, 09:11 AM
American Idol

Go Bo!!! I LOVED the a capella performance--so smart to lose that sucky band...they ruined "Satisfaction"!! You can't sing that song rock-style with a MUSAC (elevator music) background. But -- I thought Bo triumphed and Carrie loosened up a bit. I like Vonzell's personality, but she is slightly inconsistent in her singing ability (this from someone who has NO singing ability). Was this the first time contestants "answered" the phones?? Nice touch.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register