American Idol - Page 44 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 05-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Rob Thomas

He's an awesome song writer. check out Matchbox Twenty ( his band) his lyrics are amazing.

michele : chocolate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-20-2005, 06:01 AM
American Idol

I am sooooooo glad Bo was safe Wednesday night---I hope he wins big time! Even if he doesn't, I think we will see a CD of his before the year is over and I will stand in line to buy it

Rob Thomas is a hottie
He has kind of reinvented himself since he left matchbox twenty (loved all their songs) with his new hair cut and different sound. I knew that he would do wonderful things when he did that song with Santana...he has a very unique voice too.
DH said he bet Bo was about to mess his pants when some of Lynard Skynard showed up and played with him in his hometown..LOL...that was awesome! DD (11) said "mom, those are the guys that do Freebird!"... She loves that song and knows allthe words and can even sing the guitar solos..LOL Between my dad and I, she has heard a lot of great 70's rock songs and she loves them
And talk about feeling old----a band has rerecorded "jesse's girl" by Rick Springfield---so I had to think--that song is over 20 yrs old!! DS wanted to know how I knew the words..LOL...let me see---I had a rick poster hanging in my room for years.
One cool thing, in the video he is playing with the band!
Unread 05-20-2005, 08:37 AM
American Idol

A new 80's radio station started in my area a couple of years ago. They let the audience pick and determine their name. When it was anounced, "The Flash," I thought they were making a joke about hot flashes. You know, "if you were a teen in the 80's..." Luckily I was mistaken and they mean, "Flash Back." Typing this I just thought of something, "Back to the Future." Okay... I'm slow this morning. What do you expect? I was a teen in the 80's!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-20-2005, 12:03 PM
American Idol

LOL
Kindred,
You are only almost 2 years older than me so I totally get where you were coming from with that post..
Unread 05-21-2005, 12:09 AM
American Idol

Oh man!

I miss the '80's! In fact, my 20th high school reunion is coming up. wow! can't believe it's been that long. The guy organizing it has made arrangements to reserve this tiny theme park in my town for the day for people and their kids.

Hmmm, no kids here. rides are for tiny folk. nope, don't think I'll go.....

I miss Duran Duran, and Styx! I know Styx was really more about the '70's, but I really loved thier music! And Pink Floyd! And Queen! and Techno Pop!

Miss the '80's. miss the old MTV.......

Anyone have a hanky?
Unread 05-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Bo's band CD

Hi all!

I thought I'd jump in and let those who may not know that there's a CD out that is Bo and his band "Sugar Money". I ordered it for a friends Bday and finally got to hear it the other day. It only has 5 songs on it but dang, its good!

Very southern rock, nice mellow with awesome vocals. I'm a big Bo fan as well. Now I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

Anyway, I did a google search on sugar money, their site is one of the first listed, gee, I wonder why?

So, rock on BO!!!

{{Hugs}}

Vicki
Unread 05-22-2005, 07:49 PM
No Carrie fans????

Okay, I like Bo. Don't get me wrong. But I still would like to see Carrie win. I know she needs to improve her stage performance, but she is still an amateur. She has a great voice. Bo has the edge because he already was very used to performing from his band experience.

What I respect about Carrie over the other girls is that she does not feel the need to show off by wearing skimpy clothing. She is just herself.

I do really like both, and can't wait for Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Somehow, I just can't see A rocker with long hair as the American Idol though.
Unread 05-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Our next american idol...

could be a long haired rocker, and I for one am thrilled. The blues, and rock and roll reflect our history in a way no other genre does.
Rock and roll is truly the music of the people.

And Carrie is amazing. However it plays out, they are both set for life and they both deserve it.

cheers.
michele
Unread 05-22-2005, 08:46 PM
American Idol

I'm so glad Bo entered American Idol. To me, all of the previous winners (and most of the other contestents) were all pretty much the same. It's so nice to see a polished professional up there. I think it's great that someone who has been working hard for so many years to finally make it. Go Bo!
Unread 05-23-2005, 04:42 PM
American Idol

I guess I've become partial to Bo because he's from the south, he cried when he received the key to his city and he says he prays. Also, I read on a website that when asked who his favorite American Idol was he said his mother. Aw, he's got heart and of course talent. His accapella number was excellent.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register