American Idol - Page 46 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 05-25-2005, 05:05 PM
American Idol

Tanis,
We won't know for 3 more hours! The results show is on from 7-9pm CST. It is 6pm CST here now. They probably won't announce the winner until the very end. Sigh.

I am rooting for Bo! Dh is rooting for Carrie. I think I was able to make more calls than him last night.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-25-2005, 05:07 PM
American Idol

Thanks Kim,

That means I have to go to bed without knowing the answer as its 00.07 here in London :cry:
Unread 05-25-2005, 05:39 PM
American Idol

I was reading through the Fox American Idol community forum today, and many of the posters state that when Bo performed on the show Tuesday evening, he was ill from food poisoning from something he ate on Monday. Conspiracy theories abound, of course! If true, that explains to me why he looked a bit pale and shaky and vocally not quite as strong as normal.

Does anyone know if the food poisoning story has been confirmed?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-25-2005, 08:08 PM
What a season!

I want to be upset that Bo didn't win, but Carrie deserves it too. what an exciting year!

I will say that i'll be buying Bo's future cd's, unless i don't have to because i've become mrs. michele bice. we'll see if dh minds...

michele
Unread 05-25-2005, 08:13 PM
American Idol

Go Carrie!! DD and I have been voting for Carrie from Day 1. We loved her the first time she sang, to try out. I'm so glad she won. We voted last night until the phone ran out of juice.
Carrie
Unread 05-25-2005, 08:28 PM
American Idol

I am disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was good Bo was much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 05-25-2005, 08:29 PM
American Idol

Yay for Carrie! We were hoping for her to win. She was the most consistent singer. I hope she stays sweet and has fun with her career.

Unread 05-25-2005, 09:05 PM
American Idol

But at least I got to see Anwar tonight.

Emily
Unread 05-25-2005, 09:51 PM
American Idol

Hooray Carrie!!!!!!
I have also been voting for her since day 1. I liked her from the first audition. Since the phone lines were open longer last night I waited until the last hour to start calling. I was able to vote many, many times.

Kenzo,
Yes, it was confirmed that Bo was ill due to food poisoning. They also said that Carrie was a little "under the weather" too.
Unread 05-25-2005, 10:03 PM
American Idol

I'm so glad for Carrie, but also sad for Bo, but you know, I think he'll do great anyway. Our local Fox News station did a mini-interview with Constantine, and the reporter (a woman) kind of flirted with him a little bit. She talked him into doing a kick for some reason and he fell down! Mom thought he was drunk. I think he was just heady with the excitement, but he had to be helped up. He may have just been really tired and needed to sit down anyway. He said some really nice things about Carrie and how she really deserved to win. I wish they would have tried to interview Bo as well.

Alabama sisters, how is the mood there? You've got a fine young man there, and I know he will still do amazing. There are always still the Grammy to look forward to, and I have no doubt we will see Bo there before too long!

Marta

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register