American Idol - Page 47 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 05-25-2005, 10:11 PM
American Idol

I was a Carrie fan from day one (I like country music), but then I really started liking Bo too (I'm from Mississippi, one state over from Bo). I was glad for whoever won!!
I think they both have excellent futures in front of them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-25-2005, 10:48 PM
My Two Cents

I was doing so well staying away from everything that would tell me who won before the broadcast, but then I accidentally clicked on Yahoo at 9:35 and saw that Carrie won. Dang it! Oh, well.

I couldn't stand how long this episode was. It just went on and on and on. Yes, it was nice to see professionals perform with the top 10, but it really confirmed why none of them make it to the top two. I did like the "controversy" regarding Simon. That was very funny.

I think Carrie is a great country singer. She was shaky a few times, but still very, very good. I still think Bo was much better. He is incredible! Every CD Bo makes, I'm buying, and I've never bought any music from any American Idol, never!

Regardless of who won, I'm glad it was someone different. All of the previous Idols seemed like boring carbon copies. Carrie and Bo are originals. Hopefully the producers of American Idol will learn and next season will be really good.
Unread 05-26-2005, 12:56 PM
American Idol

I am sad Bo did not win, but just like Clay who came in 2nd, who knows, his career might end up being better than Carrie's.

(((Emily)))
As soon as I saw Anwar I thought of you
Now, what am I going to watch next Tuesday and Wednesday?...LOL...this is the part I hate, like the day after Christmas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-26-2005, 01:58 PM
American Idol

There are two new shows I'm going to start watching. The first is Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey on Fox starting May 30th.
"Hell's Kitchen will be hosted by (major tyrant) Gordon Ramsay. a former soccer-player-turned-celebrity-chef. It will feature twelve wannabe restaurateurs competing to win ownership of a new Los Angeles restaurant that the group will be assisting Ramsay in opening.

In addition to working together, Hell's Kitchen's chef-wannabes will also live together in a house that will keep the contestants under cameras 24/7. Each week, the perfectionist Ramsay will slice and dice the contestants, sending home those who he thinks "can't stand the heat."

The next is called "Beauty and the Geek" on WB.
"It all starts with seven women who are academically impaired. Next, add seven men who are brilliant but socially challenged. The concept is to pair up couples for a chance to win a $250,000 grand prize. Each mismatched pair competes in various activities designed to test intellect, fashion savvy and even dance moves. There's a spelling bee for the girls, massage lessons for the guys, and an introduction to actual rocket science when the girls compete to see who can build a working rocket. During these competitions, the geek must try to pass his brains onto the beauty, while the beauty tries to pull the game out of the geek. They're so far apart on the social spectrum that they're practically different species, but if they make it to the end, they could both walk away gifted and gorgeous."
Unread 05-26-2005, 05:18 PM
Carrie

All I can say is: Way to go Carrie!!!! Yahoo!!!! Are ther no other Carrie fans out there???
Unread 05-26-2005, 06:42 PM
American Idol

I am disappointed that Bo didn't win, but know that Carrie does have a great voice. They are both very deserving. Guess I was hoping for something a bit different this year, and I think a rocker winning would have been very different! Oh well, I know that Bo will do great and he certainly did shake things up this year!

I wish the best of luck to both Carrie and Bo as they embark on their music careers.

I did enjoy some of yesterday's show. I thought Simon's crime was a hoot. I think it's great that they poked fun at the stuff that went on this year. Shows they all have a great sense of humor and that most of it is probably not true.

The highlight for me was Bo's singing with Lynrd Skynrd (sp? duh!) He really rocked the house!
Unread 05-26-2005, 09:59 PM
American Idol

I too am a big Carrie fan. I think if Bo had been a big jerk or something, it would have made it easier, but not only is he also a terrific singer, plus unique, he seems very kind.

I just wanted them both to win somehow. However, life is not a Disney movie. But I don't really think of him as losing so much as Carrie winning bigger.

Way to go Carrie! Way to go Bo! They were both still in the top two regardless.

Marta

P.s., I was really surprised when the producer of AI said that the race between the two wasn't that close. By the voting here, I thought Bo might have been the bigger winner. Just goes to show that population sampling is not an accurate predictor.
Unread 05-31-2005, 04:49 PM
American Idol

Well, here it is, another Tuesday but (sigh) no American Idol....

But even worse---I'm going to miss chatting with everyone about our favorite show! That was the best part!

OK, so who's up for H----'s Kitchen?

Or we can wait until July and laugh at all the dance contestants on the show made by the same producers......

MoonMab.
Unread 05-31-2005, 05:32 PM
American Idol

moonmab, I was just sitting here thinking that there was absolutley nothing on TV tonight.

Not sure on the dance reality show. Guess maybe I'll check it out once and see how it is. I did watch Hell's Kitchen last night. I didn't find it that great. But I will probably give it a go again next week. Gosh, I used to detest the reality shows and here I am watching the new ones. Well...I watch them at least once.
Unread 05-31-2005, 05:53 PM
American Idol

I also watched Hell's Kitchen last night. I've seen this chef before, when he is in the kitchen, he is alway emotional. I'll tell you one thing, if those people pay attention, they will become supurb chef's in their own right.

I'm glad they got rid of Carolann. I couldn't believe she just stood there and did nothing. I'd have kicked her off too. As for Elsie, don't turn your back on her! I couldn't believe what she did to Dewberry. What a snake!

FYI - I'm starting a Hell's Kitchen post. Look for it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register