American Idol - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 02-08-2005, 10:50 PM
American Idol

I loved the girl with the blue hair. Simon couldn't help but smile. I love it when he has to admit he's wrong!

I missed most of the show tonight. What was with the girl that was lost? Did she ever make it there? Did she pass to the next level? Dish! I need an update.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-09-2005, 06:43 AM
American Idol

Blue hair didn't make it and the girl who got on the wrong bus did get there in time and made it to the next round. It was all pretty good except---- They didn't show the freddy mercury guy, so I don't know if he made it...AND one of the songs they got to pick from was a Queen song, so I thought for sure they would show him singing that! DH was saying that there are some really good singers in this bunch and I did see quite a few that theydid show.
Even one rocker guy who when asked why would he be the next american idol and he said, "my job *****"...LOL
Comes on a little later tonight, DD is mad about that cause it will be way past her bedtime, so I have to remember to tape it.
They went from like 194 down to 98 or something like that last night.
And the one twin did not make it through.
Unread 02-09-2005, 10:28 PM
American Idol

Darn! I was only watching and I thought the blue haired girl did good. I'm pretty sure I saw him smiling. Then again it's because he got to kick her off the show. No problem, she has a fantastic voice. She's probably already been hired.

That girl from Stockton, CA couldn't remember a thing! That's ridiculous! Baby Baby Where Did Our Love Go? Good grief! I bet she couldn't even remember the lyrics to the Birthday song.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-10-2005, 01:15 PM
American Idol

I'm glad they let that girl go that couldn't remember anything...she was REDICULOUS! I'm surprised they let the 3 guys stay that only sang about 3 lines of the song!
Unread 02-10-2005, 03:26 PM
American Idol

I loved Simon's comment to that girl..he said it is the easiest song to memorize, only one line and you couldn't remember that...LOL...that was pretty sad. Does it really take all night to learn the lyrics to that song? I think they gave the 3 guys a second chance cause they took a chance on a diff song, even though it didn't work, they knew they were pretty good---they would have done better if they had rehersed the night before like everyone else did!
I still love Anwar (I think that is it) and Constatine--he did really good singing Motown!
Did anyone hear that they are going to be on 3 times a week now?
Unread 02-12-2005, 11:00 AM
American Idol

I love the voice on the young blonde haired guy with glasses...the one who dr's said may never able to talk again!
Unread 02-12-2005, 11:41 AM
American Idol

I do too. And it isn't Anwar that I thought I liked, I had the wrong name..LOL...it is Mario..he wore the black hat with the yellow and red stripes, he was in Anwars group. Anwar is the music teacher with the braids.
Unread 02-15-2005, 10:38 PM
American Idol

The girl who imitated Michael Jackson was good at first, but this last audition she was terrible. Where the heck did that Minnie Mouse voice come from?
Unread 02-16-2005, 04:55 PM
American Idol

Kindred,

I'm with you on that one! Did you notice that even her last name is Jackson? I thought she was kind of scary. The mother of one of my friends thinks that girl might be in a gang because of the way she dressed and moved. I don't know if that's the case, but she was a little too tough, and not at all feminin. Hmmm, I wonder if the "personal business" Simon was doing was just to avoid her in case she carried a knife or something......
Unread 02-16-2005, 05:34 PM
American Idol

She doesn't necessarily have to be in a gang, I just thought she was gay. I really liked her when she auditioned because she was so unique, but this last time was HORRIBLE. Apparently her range is very limited.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register