American Idol - Page 9 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol American Idol

Unread 02-24-2005, 08:14 PM
American Idol

I loved Bo and I'm so glad he got to stay! The girl with the big, collagen lips that wants to buy her mom boobs is totally on my nerves...I think Simon hit the nail on the head when he said that 1/2 the audience would love her and the other 1/2 would find her totally annoying!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-25-2005, 06:09 AM
American Idol

Yeah Dh thought that was kind of cruel the way they did the guys the last time. The look on the last group of 2 guy's face was like-----what do you mean we are both safe? what is going on?
And the girls in the red room were looking the same way. That was bad and then making them sing after they lose..uggh
I don't know how they do that!
Unread 02-25-2005, 11:47 AM
American Idol

I don't think this was up to Ryan. The producers are the ones who decide how things are to be done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-25-2005, 01:42 PM
American Idol

Oh yea, I know Ryan didn't have anything to do with that. Dh also said that the one girl that Simon made the comment about the microphone should sue for sexual harrassment...he said he is sure that Simon would eventually get in trouble for that. I thought it a tad inappropriate too.
Unread 02-28-2005, 09:58 PM
American Idol

Okay, I love Bo! I can't help it. I voted for him. None of the other boys really do anything for me. Bo is just terrific!!

p.s. Bo was the last guy, the rocker.
Unread 03-01-2005, 07:52 AM
American Idol

Bo was really really good last night! He was awesome!!! DD came running out of her room after he sang last night and told me I better vote for him..LOL...I was surprised, it only took 20mins to get through this time.
DH and I have always said that the boys are more talented then the girls, but last night surely didn't prove it to me.
I have to tape tonights show because DD and DS have school skating party tonight until 8:30pm...so after we all get home, we will all watch it together.
Called mom and grandmother and they both voted for Bo last night too.
Unread 03-01-2005, 01:41 PM
American Idol

My husband and I voted for Bo too, although we really like Nikko Smith. We live close to St. Louis and are big fans of his dad, Ozzie Smith!. The 16 y.o. girl from New York, the one with the big lips - I told one of the women I work with that when she sings she reminds me of a cross between Bette Midler and Ethel Merman!! But even though I don't care for her singing style, she's got a lot to be proud of at 16.

Mary
Unread 03-01-2005, 02:22 PM
American Idol

Hello from me near LONDON!!

We watch american idol too!!! Can I tell you all a secret -DH VIDEOS it if we go out! Its on a Friday night here and repeated on sunday.

Simon Cowell is called Scowley over here ( a cross between simon cowell and scowl) - appropriate eh!

I think Scowely is lovely, I have a picture of him on the fridge and a key ring.

It would be a boring program if he was nice to everyone. At least he speaks his mind. Though I cringe at some of the things he says and hope that people don't think all english people are so rude.

Did anyone see the UK pop idol? Sharon Osbourne was foul, foul, foul. Simon has never attacked anyones personal life or partner. Sharon Osbourne did, and there was no need for that.

See you learn something new each day - did not know there was a web site for AI! XX Thanks!!!
Unread 03-01-2005, 05:14 PM
American Idol

HERES TO BO!
MY HUSBAND,DAUGHTER AND I ALL WANT HIM TO WIN!

I GOT THROUGH TO VOTE LAST NIGHT IN ABOUT 5 MIN., HES A TRUE ARTIST....HES NOT JUST TRYING TO BE A PERFORMER!
Unread 03-01-2005, 06:46 PM
American Idol

To Blue Magic,
I've never seen any other AI, wish we could. Last year or the year before, the had a contest between all of the years Idol winners from all over. The guy that ultimately won was terrific! I think he was from the Netherlands. His voice was incredible.

I agree that Simon is at least honest. Randy is useless and Paula wants everyone to like her. If they would give these kids constructive feedback, good OR bad.

Finally, no we don't think all English people are rude. Simon says a lot of this stuff just for our entertainment.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register