bleeding | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-07-2005, 07:27 AM
bleeding

it has been almost 5 weeks since my complete hysterectomy and for the past 2 days I have been bleeding. Has anyone gone through this? I am in contact with my Dr. I called yesterday and was told it could be the inside stitches starting to fall out but now the bleeding is heavier. I really need to talk to someone who has gone through this. I am very scared at what is happening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2005, 08:09 AM
bleeding

go to your doctor ASAP!
Ikoyi
Unread 02-07-2005, 08:25 AM
bleeding

If you are having heavy bleeding at this point, you need to see your doc today. Please let us know how it goes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2005, 09:45 AM
bleeding

I have an appt for an ultrasound and then an appt with the dr today. Hopefully I will find out what is going on.
Unread 02-07-2005, 10:27 AM
bleeding

please let us know!
IKoyi
Unread 02-07-2005, 02:17 PM
bleeding

Well I just got back from the ultrasound and doctors appt and it is one of two things. the first he said could be that I overdid it and some of the blood from the surgery was still trapped in there and now coming out.
The second which we are hoping it isnt it is one of the inside sutures came loose. If that is what happened I will have to go back in for surgery to have it closed up.
The doctor said for me to stay off my feet until Wednesday to see if the bleeding stops. If it doesnt then he may have to go in and explore things.
Thanks for your concern and I will keep you updated. I am so glad a friend of mine told me about this site.

Kim
Unread 02-07-2005, 03:01 PM
bleeding

Kim,
I am glad you found this site too
It has helped me a time or two, or three, or....
Please follow doc's orders and let us know Wednesday how you are doing. I am so glad you went and I will send prayers your way that surgery will be avoided
Unread 02-07-2005, 04:35 PM
bleeding

I too am having some bleeding and a lot of pelvic pain...go tomorrow for an ultrasound and visit to the doctor. I am 5 weeks out.
Unread 02-07-2005, 04:40 PM
bleeding

t93,

I am sorry that you are having this problem as well. Please keep us updated and let us know what the doc said. I will be crossing my fingers and praying that all is okay.
Unread 02-07-2005, 05:38 PM
bleeding

well I wish everybody some good results and the best!
IKOYI

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register