Please Pray For Family Friends | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Please Pray For Family Friends Please Pray For Family Friends

Unread 02-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Please Pray For Family Friends

Sisters,

Please pray for two close family friends, (Don and Linda) , Don has heart trouble and recently had heart surgery. Linda, his wife shortly there after had to have surgery for breast Cancer, and one of her breast had to be removed, she recently found out that she will be needing Chemo, because the pill that her doctor was giving her was not working. They both are under lots of stress and going through a rough time, they are in need of your prayers. Thanks so much!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-19-2005, 11:22 PM

Dear (((Shirley)))

I am honored to lift your friends to the Lord in prayer.

Father, I lift Don and Linda to you tonight and ask you to be with them and give them comfort and strength during this time when they are dealing with so much, physically and emotionally. Help them with the mental and emotional stress of these illnesses and bring healing to their bodies from the surgeries they have had done.
I especially pray for Linda as she starts these chemo treatments. Keep her strong and help them to do the work that needs done to kill this cancer. Help her to deal with any side affects that may come and also calm any fear of the future she may have. Let them both know how much you love them and that you are aware of their needs and are holding them in the palm of your hands. We thank you for listening and being with these dear ones.
In your precious name, Amen
Unread 02-20-2005, 06:24 AM

I am joining you in prayer for Don and Linda. I pray that the Lord grants them strength, peace, and restoration of their health.
Shirley, you are such a good friend asking for prayer for them.
May you also be blessed in all that you do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-24-2005, 02:25 AM

((Shirley))

I'm so sorry that your friends, Don and Linda are in a difficult time in their lives right now. I will certainly keep them in my prayers that God grants them comfort and strength as they face difficult days ahead and complete healing from their illnesses.

God bless Don and Linda and also you!

Deb
Unread 02-24-2005, 04:58 PM

I pray that your friends find healing and strength.

I pray that they will have much more time together here on this earth.
Unread 02-28-2005, 04:25 PM

Sisters,

I meant to come back before now, please forgive me. I talked to Don (Linda's DH) he said Linda is coming along, but the first Chemo treatment was rough on her, afterwards she became very ill, she thought that she was going to die....Don said she started checking out all the rooms as if it would be her last time seeing them. They had to take her to ER, they said she had a panic attack. She is still taking chemo, but is much calmer now and know what to expect. The doctor is constantly checking on her. Don said to tell you, that he thanks you all for the prayers for him and his wife. Please continue to pray for him and his wife. Thanks so much.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register