The Oscar's most beautiful People | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

The Oscar's most beautiful People The Oscar's most beautiful People

Unread 03-01-2005, 07:57 AM
The Oscar's most beautiful People

Hello Ladies,
I am amazed that no one has discussed the 'gowns' of the Oscars. Who did you think was gorgeous and who flunked out in your books?

I had a few picks, but Hilary Swank I believe outdid everyone. Oh my shes drop dead gorgeous. I loved that dress and really thought maybe a bra would have helped but hey, if ya got it, flaunt it!! (Musta been chilly if you get my drift!!)

Melanie Griffith, looked very ummm, poofy and slutty if you ask me, but hey, you got a man like Antonio, then I spose you need to compete with the others...Didnt think she looked good at all with her chest hanging out, and those lips...ick...

Men, Johnny Depp looked great except he should of shaved some of his stray whiskers off. Clint Eastwood, oh yum, he looked great for an old coot!!

I wonder how many suits some of those guys tried on, or if they just make a call to someone and tell them what they want... Must be so easy to look good that way. I feel sorry for the women, a whole lotta competition to look richer and famouser....

Anyone else have any opinions??
Hugs
Kat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2005, 09:16 AM

I liked the one lady who wore a navy blue gown with the back cut wayyyyyy low. It was tasteful, elegant, and I can't for the life of me remember who wore it. I think she was the only one who didn't have her breasts hanging out for the world to see.
Unread 03-01-2005, 09:33 AM

That would be Hilary Swank....She was so elegant from the front, and so daring from the back...Absolutely beautiful....

Kat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2005, 09:50 AM

I thought the dress was way classy, but I heard a report on the TV later in the evening yesterday, and she recieved the honor of WORST DRESSED.....
Can you imagine??????
snickers
Unread 03-01-2005, 11:10 AM

Hilary Swank was definitely the hit of the night.

OHHH to have breasts like hers!! She really has a perfect body. Not too thin, curves in the right places.....I am SOOOO jealous!

Melanie Griffiths has had FAR TOO MANY cosmetic surgeries on her face. Her dress wasn't appealing. And Antonio's singing segment didn't do much for me.

LOVED CHRIS ROCK THOUGH! Thought he was funny and handsome in his velvet suit and monochromatic shirt and tie. LOVED IT! If you ever get a chance to see him live....DO IT!

Have a great day gals!

Sarah
Unread 03-01-2005, 11:23 AM

Hi, Kat! Good to "see" you again! I hope all's well with you.

I thought Hilary Swank rocked, too. And I didn't see Natalie Portman until this a.m.'s 'news' segment, but she looked GORGEOUS, as well. She wore a "goddess" type of gown, very elegant and understated, just skimming her shape. Very pretty.

Youth is wasted on the young, isn't it?! (sigh...) Well, at least we have WISDOM on our side!

It's back to the gym for me! Gotta get the old girl back in shape...no more excuses...eight weeks have passed and this swelly belly is kicking my you-know-what!

Hope you're all having a great day!

s to my sisters,

Amoreena
Unread 03-01-2005, 02:45 PM

Oh, I thought that Halle Berry looked drop dead gorgeous. She always seems to look so beautiful.

Johnny Depp looks cute no matter what he wears ( I thought he looked cute in that bath robe in Secret Window ).
Unread 03-01-2005, 03:02 PM

had to get in on this one... you are so right! Hilary looked amazing! So did Charlize and Salma Hayak! I wish I had a bod like that one!
I like Beyonce, but why did she have to sing so many songs? It would have been nice to have a couple of other performers sing and mix it up a bit more. Antonio Banderas and Santana?? Thats like mixing motor oil and a fine wine.. should NOT be done!! Carlos Santana is AMAZING!!!
Loved Chris Rock too, but missed his usual humor. He was a little flat trying to be good.
Hands down, Prince is one of the sexiest men around! Something about him gets me all goose pimply.... hehehe He puts on a good show too! Saw him last year and didnt' sit down for 3 hours!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register