Severe pelvic pain - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Severe pelvic pain Severe pelvic pain

Unread 03-07-2005, 08:52 AM
Severe pelvic pain

Yep - I've read where endo has gone all over. This isn't my monster, so I know very little about it - some of the other sisters are better versed....but I know it can go throughout your abdomen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Severe pelvic pain

I'll be sure to keep you posted, Thank you again... I'm going throught this alone, thankfully I've seen the same GYN my whole life so she sort of plays "the role". She's been a real blessing to me and calls me her miracle because she doesn't know how I walked in her office the day she sent me for surgery. I know she has my best interests in mind at all times but sometimes I have to remember she is also my DR. Unlike yourself I never had any symptoms as a child, I always went for my checkups and everything was always fine. But after an eptopic pregnancy in '01 (at which time no cysts were present) I've been experiencing these problems. As an alternative to losing the tube I took a kemo therapy drug called Mexetraxate and things have gone down hill from there. The side effects of the drug do not indicate this as a responce but if nobody looks into it how will we ever know. I was hoping to come across women throught this websight who may have had the same type of reaction just to satisfy my conscious.
Unread 03-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Severe pelvic pain

you might start a whole new post and see if anybody answers - specifac to people that have used that med - or that have been through what you have.

I'm glad you have joined us! Keep in touch!

Cortney
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Severe pelvic pain

I mistakenly tried to do that "before" reading the rules...I now know I can't gather information through this websight but I will stay on-line, in touch and keep speaking with different ladies because I know God brought me here for a reason
Unread 03-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Severe pelvic pain

You should be able to post something like "Anyone have GYN problems after taking methotrexate?

I did this when I posted a question about fibromyalgia occurence after hyst.
Unread 03-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Severe pelvic pain

Hi! I just came back from the Doctor. He didn't find anything in the pelvic exam (like he would?) but the urine dip came back positive and so he has scheduled me for an IVP. He also scheduled a Pelvic ultrasound. He said if pain comes bakc like it did Saturday, I should go straight to ER.

Samantha
Unread 03-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Severe pelvic pain

I am so glad you went. Did it hurt at all while he examined you?
I am glad he agrees with me about going to the ER if the pain comes back
I will pray that it doesn't and that your u/s will come back and your IVP will come back just fine and maybe it was just gas
Unread 03-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Severe pelvic pain

I agree 100% (We are going to tag-team you!!!)

Cortney
Unread 03-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Severe pelvic pain

You crack me up Marian!!! Gas! Thanks for your support!

You too Cortney!!!!

I hate having an IV put in! I am a needle phobe! Anyone ever had an IVP before? I guess I should post that in the bladder matters forum, huh?
Unread 03-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Severe pelvic pain

:dance2: (Someone's gotta be the entertainment! I was cheap!)

I've never had an IVP. I don't like IV's though - I'm a hard stick!!! My brain see's needles coming and my veins hide! Hope you get some answers, though!

Good luck!

Cortney

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register