colon cancer, adhesions or endo--which is it? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

colon cancer, adhesions or endo--which is it? colon cancer, adhesions or endo--which is it?

Unread 03-07-2005, 01:22 PM
colon cancer, adhesions or endo--which is it?

where do i start with my story? i'll keep it short and to the point...in the past two years i have had laproscopy for endo, hyst. for endo and fibroids and in august i had my one and only ovary removed because of endo and adhesions removed..all was going well until about six weeks ago. the old familiar back pain and nausea returned, then came the pelvic pain, and now bm's are painful and i have lost six pounds in the last week and a half alone.

i went to my dr and he scheduled me for a ct scan of the pelvis, which showed kidney stones in both my kidneys!! he could not get a clear view of my colon so on wednesday i am going for a colonoscopy and endoscopy, he wants to rule out colon cancer before moving on with another laproscopy. so i don't know what to think and am getting so tired of feeling crappy. though my dh and family and friends are supportive, i know they are getting tired of me and my list of aches and pains--i am growing weary of hearing myself!

i am just at a loss......all i want to do is feel better and not have anymore pain and discomfort. i am frustrated and didn't know where else to turn...any advice or thoughts would be appreciated...take care and God bless......crystal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2005, 01:29 PM
You poor thing!

I am so sorry that you have yet another invasion into your person. You certainly don't deserve it. I know you are feeling overwhelmed and uncertain, but I also know you will get through it - just as you have before with the support of your dh and other family and friends. I'm so glad you have Hyster Sisters to turn to for compassion and understanding. Keep us posted on how things turn out and if you need a <virtual> shoulder to cry on! We really care. cj

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register