October lady back to work. accupuncture | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

October lady back to work. accupuncture October lady back to work. accupuncture

Unread 03-08-2005, 03:27 AM
October lady back to work. accupuncture

Hi Everyone,

I feel like a veteran of this site now!! lol. I have just gone back to work, after hyst. in October. After problems with adhesions, it was a shock to the system and last week was really rough!!! But this week seems a bit better.

I was supposed to be getting free accupuncture, but the girl is off sick herself and then on holiday!! I did have a trial one for 10 mins, just to make sure that I didn't react badly, but none since!! Oh well, onward and upward. Even for staff of NHS these things happen!!!

I am feeling very sore, and ache all over, especially accross the shoulders and lower back. I suppose that comes from standing for so long etc.

I did feel "out of the loop" for a while, since things have moved on a bit at work, but now feel better and more a part of things again!! I still feel that I will not be able to do this job long term, because it is so heavy, too big a risk of prolapse. It would be interesting to see how many ladies have this problem down the line.

We had a long link going for a time, all october ladies, keep it up, it was great to read so many ladies still out there reading this site. I hope that you are all well and getting stronger every day. Hope you all have a wonderful 2005, at least better than last year !!!! lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2005, 09:35 PM

Hi

I imagine it is difficult going back after a lengthy absence. Remember to pace yourself, rest when you are tired, put your feet up when/if you can. Get plenty of rest, etc. I hope each week finds you feeling more like yourself again.

Best wishes & s,
Beth
Unread 03-09-2005, 06:23 AM

HI celtic lady

You are a couple days ahead of me. I am back to work but only a couple days a week. I am finding it hard.. and I am so glad i wasnt scheduled to work yesterday as I could hardly move off the couch and even had to go for an afternoon nap. I have been to my doctor this week because I am getting bad cramping like I did before surgery. Not sure what is going on with my stupid body.

Anyway so glad this week is better for ya!! Take care and let me know how you are doing. Nice to hear from some that has a Sur date close to mine!

Hugz

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register