Please Send My Family Your Prayers | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Please Send My Family Your Prayers Please Send My Family Your Prayers

Unread 03-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Please Send My Family Your Prayers

Please pray for my family. My surgery has tested the waters a bit on my family's patience. Please pray for my husband to find compassion and self-worth. I need him to be strong for me right now, when I have always been the strong one. I know he is going through so many changes in life, and has many problems with his mentally ill mother, changing careers, battling his weight, finances, being in the Army (worry of the unknown). I ask that you help me pray for him, to help him find peace in his heart, so that he can be strong for the kids and I again. I also ask that you pray for our family to have space from his mother, please don't think badly of me for that, she is mentally ill and we have had to accept that her reality is not that of ours, and her reality brings us much stress and pain. I am not asking for prayers that she leave our lives, just that she gives us space to work through my surgery and my husbands problems, many of which she has created for him. I know I need many prayers to help me be more patient with her also. Thank You so much for looking at my post and your prayers. I will be praying for all of you! God Bless!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2005, 03:34 AM

Dear Mamie
I'm not a praying type of person HOWEVER I can sypathise with you on all fronts. You seem to have a lot on your plate and I understand the strain this can cause. My own mother is suffering from dementia, which may not be the type of mental problem that your MIL has but believe me the stress is very strong. Your husband seems to have a lot to cope with at this moment and I really hope he can find the necessary space to include you in his problems.
I feel very strongly for you and I hope that many of the other sisters can include you in their prayers. I'll certainly be thinking of you.

Glenys
Unread 03-10-2005, 09:34 AM

Mamie,

You do have a lot going on in your family right now and I know that is stressful. I will keep you and your family in my prayers the God grants you all peace, understanding, patience and strength to get through this difficult time.

God bless you.

Deb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2005, 10:32 PM

I pray for peace to flow over you!

Take deep breaths and just feel God's loving power take away the stress....

Unread 03-16-2005, 12:03 AM

Thank You All for your prayers! You all have lifted my spirits and helped me stay calm! I send many prayers to you and a Big Ol' Hug!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register