Aunt Flo's last stand | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Aunt Flo's last stand Aunt Flo's last stand

Unread 03-11-2005, 06:40 AM
Aunt Flo's last stand

Strike up the band? Aunt Flo knew it was her last "visit" so she decided to go out in style-she came on my birthday! Wasn't she thoughtful. Just had to have one more painful go around and I must say she was not a very good "guest" and the only present she left was one of the worst, painful and heavy periods ever. But as of this morning, the cramping is over and the ol' flo is just about gone. I'll be glad that she'll never come again. I can't imagine lifeguarding at our camp this summer without the bloating and worry of an accident in my guard suit not to mention the horrible pain that leaves me looking as though I've been in a train wreck. Woo Hoo! Time to celebrate sisters!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2005, 07:30 AM
Aunt Flo's last stand

Aunt Flo? I always called mine Charlie. I think I preferred it to have a male name because it was a pain in the butt just like most males!

Cindy
Unread 03-11-2005, 07:40 AM
Aunt Flo's last stand

The same thing happened to me! I just finished my last period and it was the worse one I've had in years.

Strange......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2005, 07:44 AM
Aunt Flo's last stand

Do you think they know? This last one I just had was probably the most painful yet too! Believe me she will not be missed.

Tracy
Unread 03-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Aunt Flo's last stand

it's quite comforting that the last one seems to be so bad - makes you feel you are definitely doing the right thing...

- or do y ou think its more psychological? Now the operating theatre is booked you can finally admit to yourself just how much you've been putting up with? Whereas before you tried to play it down?

My last one is half way through! woo hoo!

Take care - and enjoy the last one!
Unread 03-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Aunt Flo's last stand

Well I wish mine would hurry up and start before Wed. Have felt bad for over aweek now. Old ovaries are just killing me, and my back. Guess it's just trying to show me it's going to wait until a few days before my surgery. Was hoping it would be over with by then. Doctor, told me it really doesn't matter. I guess it just matters to me.
Unread 03-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Aunt Flo's last stand

I have just started my last Aunt Flo today...and she too is the worst one I've had in a long time! Didn't even do the spot spot for a day or two beforehand...just woke up and pow!! lol

Strange how that happens! Good luck!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register